I'm Sad, No More Great Lakorns to Watch

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That lakorn of Anne and Kong was RUk Lamoon Lai.. I think that's the correct lakorn. I thought they were really cute together!

I am gonna start on Ngao Asoke soon when I get my laptop back to normal, hope its good! Doesn't look so promising to me >.<

LOL, haha. I have to watch. It's summer break and I get to sleep late. I watch lakorns here and there, especially because I don't have to wait for it to D/L ;)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Just saw first eppy of Ngao Asoke. It looks pretty interesting. I hope it keeps up. Pong is hot and the new girl is cute. They look good together. First eppy was kinda sad with the grandma and n'ek.
is this a remake lakorn? It seems as though it's going to be similar to one of Benz's first lakorn where she used to be ugly when she was young. But, she became a maid or something at the N'Rai's house and wrote letters to P'Ake instead of his fiance (N'Rai) because N'Ake had beautiful handwriting. When the P'Ake returns, N'Ake went in N'Rai's place to his house...don't remember why N'Rai didn't go, but P'Ake thinks it's his fiance. Etc...he eventually falls in love with her some more.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
is this a remake lakorn? It seems as though it's going to be similar to one of Benz's first lakorn where she used to be ugly when she was young. But, she became a maid or something at the N'Rai's house and wrote letters to P'Ake instead of his fiance (N'Rai) because N'Ake had beautiful handwriting. When the P'Ake returns, N'Ake went in N'Rai's place to his house...don't remember why N'Rai didn't go, but P'Ake thinks it's his fiance. Etc...he eventually falls in love with her some more.
actually, i figured this out myself. it wasn't P'Benz, but it was P'Ae Issariya Saisanun who acted in it. And Ngao Asok is a remake. Wonder if it'll be as good as the first.