HOW DO I CONVERT VCD INTO AUDIO CD?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hi,

sorry, but i'm really computer illiterate. could someone help me, please? i was wondering...how do you convert a vcd into an audio cd? :(

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
You can use window media player. Copy to file or rip cd...that should do the trick.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i think u need a program for it... i use x video convertor.. to convert the vcd to wma then i convert that to audio wav

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Kkrystal said:
You can use window media player. Copy to file or rip cd...that should do the trick.
[post="4503"][/post]​
i'm so sorry that i'm such a moron, but how would i rip a cd? LOL

Bou

sarNie Adult
yea..i think tangmoe is right how u need a program bc i also hve x video converter too...but im not sure how to use it at this moment bc i havent used it in a while..sorry 'ee tao' :p

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Thookatha said:
hi,

sorry, but i'm really computer illiterate. could someone help me, please? i was wondering...how do you convert a vcd into an audio cd? :(
[post="4498"][/post]​
Hehe no problem. First tell me what version Window media you have? Version 9 or version 10?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Honey B said:
yea..i think tangmoe is right how u need a program bc i also hve x video converter too...but im not sure how to use it at this moment bc i havent used it in a while..sorry 'ee tao' :p
[post="4545"][/post]​
LOL...dang, honeyb, you better get with the program or tell me how you got that program. lol...you like my play on words? ok, i'm such a dork. ;)

anywho, ee tao tho nee gumlung see HAI leh dai nee! i need to figure out a way!

does anyone know if nero can do it? cuz' i've got nero. :(

darvil

sarNie Adult
Ok your question is very confusing for me..

Now the way I understand is that.. You want to take the audio part of the VCD correct?

Like you just want the audio part of a movie or a music video or whatever right? Well if I understand you correctly this is how I would do it.

First I would get a vitual dub. then open the file.. (movie or music video or whatever) then I will click on file and pick the "save wave" option.

The program will then pull out the audio part for you.. after you're done you're left with a WAV file which is an audio file..

You then just get a free program like cdex and covert the wav into mp3.

But thats how I would do it.. there's probably an easier way is there?

I think my way is really easy.

Bou

sarNie Adult
ee tao ur soo freakin adorkable!and yes i love ur play on words lol but yea i lied...hahh i dont have x video convertor..i thought i did..but i think i got mixed up with something else...i have WinAvi video Converter....hm..il ltry to mess around wit it and if i figure it out ill help u out...lets juss hope i can help myself first lolz

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Darvil said:
Ok your question is very confusing for me..

Now the way I understand is that.. You want to take the audio part of the VCD correct?

Like you just want the audio part of a movie or a music video or whatever right? Well if I understand you correctly this is how I would do it.

First I would get a vitual dub. then open the file.. (movie or music video or whatever) then I will click on file and pick the "save wave" option.

The program will then pull out the audio part for you.. after you're done you're left with a WAV file which is an audio file..

You then just get a free program like cdex and covert the wav into mp3.

But thats how I would do it.. there's probably an easier way is there?

I think my way is really easy.
[post="4567"][/post]​
haha...yeah, that's what i meant. sorry. basically, i just want the audio part of a music video.

also, i understood everything you said to do. however, i'm not sure how i'm going to start because i have no idea what a vitual dub is. is that a program that i need to get? ;)

darvil

sarNie Adult
Thookatha said:
haha...yeah, that's what i meant. sorry. basically, i just want the audio part of a music video.

also, i understood everything you said to do. however, i'm not sure how i'm going to start because i have no idea what a vitual dub is. is that a program that i need to get? ;)
[post="4578"][/post]​
all right give me a few minutes and I'll put up a quick tutorial..

you do know how to convert wav to mp3 right?

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Darvil said:
all right give me a few minutes and I'll put up a quick tutorial..

you do know how to convert wav to mp3 right?
[post="4583"][/post]​

yeah, i think so. ha...thanks a lot darvil! you are awesome! :D

darvil

sarNie Adult
ok

First click here to download Virtual dub.. it doesn't have anything bad with it so don't worry. its a free software and it doesn't install to your system.. OK download it right here (Click on one of the country to download from)

Now after download it.. EXTRACT it to a folder

Then go inside that FOLDER and click on the icon that says "VirtualDub"

Go find your music karaoke file then OPEN it

and you should see this

When its done with that.. then Pick this choice in the picture

Then save the wav somewhere and then convert it to mp3 cuz wav file is an uncompressed audio file so its FREAKING huge.. like 30 megs

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
OH SNAP, DARVIL, THIS IS WORKING! THANK YOU SO SO MUCH! APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP!!! :D

donna

sarNie Adult
Then save the wav somewhere and then convert it to mp3 cuz wav file is an uncompressed audio file so its FREAKING huge.. like 30 megs
ummm.... how do you convert to MP3? sry i'm slow too!