Hmong Dubbed drama/tv series/movie VHS

I don't know if it was chinese or japanese, but I remember there were 5 or 6 people (I think they were siblings, but at birth got seperated) who had these hand size orb or balls that represent a color (or element?). I remember that the guy who was wearing red had a red orb and a girl had the blue orb or was it pink (Maybe she was wearing blue too?). The guy with the red orb was fighting the girl for some reason and caught her earring. And no I'm not talking about power rangers or anything like that. It is historical, adventure, and action fighting. Also there was this one time where the guy in red met a fellow who also had an orb I forgot what color then they started fighting. The guy with the orb can dig tunnels underground and pop up to the surface at anytime too. I remember a white man monkey being in there also. There were also villians as well like an old man or a woman. The colors of the orbs I remember are red, yellow, blue, green. black. Most of the carriers of the orb were guys except there was one girl. I remember that when they all regroup they fought near the sea or ocean where there were sand I think...Also the guy with the yellow ord wore yellow clothing too and had a sword and lightning powers...