Hlub 13 Hnub

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, so many new Hmong movies coming out in HD. Can't wait for Journey to the Fallen Skies.
This one is "Hlub 13 Hnub". I think that in the future more Hmong movies will be shot like this,
with awesome depth of field like American music videos. Love the camera quality but I don't like the pr'ek.
Isn't he that one guy that makes all those cheating movies about divorcees in MN? I remember he
was butt naked in that one movie where he had to jump out of the lady he was having an affair
with's window. Ewww, they should of put in a more young and handsome Hmong actor instead of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu9oet1CGHM&feature=related

dajdeev

sarNie Juvenile
quality is great but hate these kind of storyline. this is a old cow eat young food movie and i don't like watching these kind of movie. i'll pass.

cookielee

sarNie Egg
just started watching this movie and i have to say the quality is super nice..the scenery are also beautiful in the movie.

rukmos

sarNie Adult
nice quality, but the "main girl" looks like she needs to shave her upper lips...a shadowed mustache? LOL...throughout the preview all I could do was trying to figure out if it was a shadow or a mustache on her upper lips...

cookielee

sarNie Egg
i dont know why but when i was watching this movie, i feel very uncomfortable watching the dude (nruas vaj)the main guy..he just seem kinda horny..lol..i guess i must of been watching too much of his other movies..there was a really confusing part in this movie tht i dont get. they didnt tell how he saw her ghost after she died..

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I remember she was in other movies, including "Kuab Muaj Tshuas" with Yengtha Her. The hair/mustache under her nose is very noticeable, I know other actress/singer, like Maiv Lis Thoj has it too, but this girl you cannot ignore it, it's just there.

Nruas Vaj/Doua Vang, the director and actor of this movie, I can't stand him, like you said, he just seem horny most of the time. It's probably because the movie he produce before were lustful love (rated r or rated x) films. But for me personally I think it's more because he is actually that type of person, that we can't ignore that atmosphere he brings, it's just uncomfortable.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ewww, that main guy comes off so pervertish/horny.. His one Hmong-American movie was absolutely disgusting... ewww....