hey check this out.

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
may i ask how old you are? im just curious. lols.
but i like your voice.
and iono how you would take this..but im sure that if you became a singer, my mom would listen to your songs =)
you should sing some more songs ^-^

hmonglao

sarNie Egg
may i ask how old you are? im just curious. lols.
but i like your voice.
and iono how you would take this..but im sure that if you became a singer, my mom would listen to your songs =)
you should sing some more songs ^-^
really? you like my voice?!
umm...hmm. my age? ahah all i can say is that i am between 16 and 18 lol!
yay! i would want your mom to listen to my songs haha.

nice voice!! sounds like the guy coob thoj! =)
hey thanks for the comment. lol really? hmm i am a fan of his :)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
you did really well, thanks for the link for the original, you sound almost alike :)

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
really? you like my voice?!
umm...hmm. my age? ahah all i can say is that i am between 16 and 18 lol!
yay! i would want your mom to listen to my songs haha.
dont seem surprise. you have a wonderful voice and i do like it.
then i'm guessing ur 17 lols. buts for someone your age, you got talent, seriously. and a nice mature voice =) and you have fluent hmong..i just noticed now that im listening to it again.
lols. thats awesome then! dont worry..my mom's a loyal supporter. lols

mia07

Introvert
NO WAY! That's you singing??!?! ^_^
Damn, I love your voice - you're my new idol now!
Hahahaha. Fantastic job! :lol: ;) ^_^

hmonglao

sarNie Egg
[quote name='zienan09' post='645595' date='Aug 29 2009, 05:38 PM']dont seem surprise. you have a wonderful voice and i do like it.
then i'm guessing ur 17 lols. buts for someone your age, you got talent, seriously. and a nice mature voice =) and you have fluent hmong..i just noticed now that im listening to it again.
lols. thats awesome then! dont worry..my mom's a loyal supporter. lols[/quote]

hehe... i am not 17!! why would u think that!!! anyways thanks for your compliment.
Ugh i still have lots to improve haha.

[quote name='-ohMAIVdarlin'' post='645609' date='Aug 29 2009, 05:54 PM']NO WAY! That's you singing??!?! ^_^
Damn, I love your voice - you're my new idol now!
Hahahaha. Fantastic job! :lol: ;) ^_^[/quote]

yay! Thanks! umm now i want to sing even more! :p

[quote name='mainhiathao' post='645625' date='Aug 29 2009, 06:38 PM']you sound like coob thoj...sumone mention it already......[/quote]

Coob Thoj is so awesome! he is my most favorite hmong singer atm.

kulyia

RUK
i forgot to include in youtube. But yeah nice voice for teenager esp. in these days. very hard to find

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
hehe... i am not 17!! why would u think that!!! anyways thanks for your compliment.
Ugh i still have lots to improve haha.
darn. u said u;re 16-18..so thats why i think that..buts i was close. its 50/50 now..so im SURE i will get it right. u are................16!!!
ands its no problem.
dont think too much about it. people improve in time thru experience. dont force yourself to become a perfectionist within a year or so. even the best singers are still learning and developing =) its just all in time..ands u gots an advantage becuz you found ur talent at a young age =)

hmonglao

sarNie Egg
darn. u said u;re 16-18..so thats why i think that..buts i was close. its 50/50 now..so im SURE i will get it right. u are................16!!!
ands its no problem.
dont think too much about it. people improve in time thru experience. dont force yourself to become a perfectionist within a year or so. even the best singers are still learning and developing =) its just all in time..ands u gots an advantage becuz you found ur talent at a young age =)
What you said is true :spin:
hmm i am 17! omg ! why would you take a second guess lol.
!!!

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
What you said is true :spin:
hmm i am 17! omg ! why would you take a second guess lol.
!!!
lol. thanks..now i feel like a retard or whatnot. o wells..it never hurts to feel this way =T

haha you're RIGHT!!! i should be super happy that i am still young :p
it's just that sometimes I wish i was OLDER!!! you know what i mean?
HI!
umms..u can keep wishing..but its never gonna happen, ya kno? and its only once in ur lifetime..so live life to the fullest =D
im only 18..but yet i feel old as ever..and when i ask why..ppl say im too mature >.<" so..i ruined my teen years..ahaha
o wells -_-