Help finding a old Thai movie!!!

goddessdiva

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, I need help to find this old Thai movie. The main male character works in a ice skating ring and the main female comes there as a customer all the time. One day she comes to skate and a bunch of bad guys follow her onto the ring. The guy sees what happens and follows her onto the ring to come to her rescue. I think the main characters name was "Thet" or something like that, I probably spelled it wrong. His little brother is a no good game-a-holic and gets himself into trouble with a bunch of bad guys. At the end he comes to the rescue of the young girl who is now his gf because she been abducted by bad guys and he gets shot in the back trying to protect her. He doesn't die and ends up in a wheelchair and at the end the two of them are still together. If anyone can help me find this movie or give me the title, so I can go find it. I would really appreciate it, thanks guy!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

You might be talking about this movie แรงเป็นไฟ ละลายแค่เธอ(Rang Pen Fai Lalai Kae Ter) aka Fire and Ice.

More info: http://ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=25774

goddessdiva

sarNie Egg
Oh wait, nevermind my previous post, you're talking about a Hmong movie. :lol: LOLz

Hey thanks! I am talking about this movie! Do you know if anyone posted the dubbed one on youtube? I don't know what the title is for the dubbed Hmong one. I'm looking for the Hmong dubbed one, but if I can't find it I might just purchase the Thai one.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey thanks! I am talking about this movie! Do you know if anyone posted the dubbed one on youtube? I don't know what the title is for the dubbed Hmong one. I'm looking for the Hmong dubbed one, but if I can't find it I might just purchase the Thai one.
You're welcome.
Sorry I'm not Hmong so I do not know anything about the dubbed version.