Guys and Nipples

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
So there's this guy that I play guitar with and one day I go and he has this thin shirt on and I can see his nipple. So I was thinking to myself "eww, dude I can see your nipple" But he was kinda hot so I was thinking man, that's kinda hot too how his nipple is showing ... LOL ... I don't know.

So, I have a few questions:

1. Do you want to see a Guy's nipples?
2. Guys do you show it on purpose?
3. Does it bother you that the guys nipples are showing?

So there's this guy that I play guitar with and one day I go and he has this thin shirt on and I can see his nipple. So I was thinking to myself "eww, dude I can see your nipple" But he was kinda hot so I was thinking man, that's kinda hot too how his nipple is showing ... LOL ... I don't know.

So, I have a few questions:

1. Do you want to see a Guy's nipples?
2. Guys do you show it on purpose?
3. Does it bother you that the guys nipples are showing?
Does these question go for JUST GUYS ONLY or can a CHICK answer it too... Well if so here is what I think from my CHICK view... I do have guy friend and the first time he showed me his nipple was :eek: ... =D I dont mind seeing it cause I think its funny... My friend does show me his nipples on purpose because when we fool around I accidently hit and he shows ME that is getting HARD... :loool: Sometimes he tried to grab my breast and or hit and and thinks that I would show him mines... In his dreams.... keke... As for the bothersome... Naw... I think its sexy... I dont mind seeing it... Well I dont mind seeing my friend's nipple cause to me... I think I TURN HIM ON... lol... :lol:
ALSO when he's wid me; he's ALWAISE WEARING MUSCLE SHIRTS... EVEN A BETTER VIEW... keke... :wub: :drool: :p

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
okay yeah, no anyone can answer this... on the back of my mind, very far back in that dark mysterious place, i think it sexy too... but i was just wondering if I'm alone at thinking like this. Good to know that others feel the same way...LOL...

noungning

Heartless
ahah this is a funny topic.

do i mind? no... as long as there isn't any hair coming out of it then yeah EWWWWW *pukes*

actually i've never paid any mind to it... and i never even realized it went from "unhard" to "hard" for guys hahahah... that's funny.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO dis reminds me bout how somebody was talkin bout por n's dark nipples in khom faek LOL

as long as it aint saggy then ok lol

nina07

sarNie Adult
^LMAO! :loool:
I was about to say that too, about Por's nipples. HAHAHA.
ew, that's a major turn off for me. :/ Unless we're at the beach or something lmao.

Katerine

Butterfly123
yes i do as long as they are cute and have a great body and shirtless lmao if they weren't hot and didn't have a nice body i'll be tellin them to go buy a shirt or change the shirt