Girls are confusing

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
The ones who are confusing are those who does not know what they want...so they start playing games and so on...ehhh then come to realize ughhh I dont want anything to do with this psycho....I'm sorry to lead you on but uhhh I thought we were just friends LOL...UH HUH! <_<

S

sunflower

dfemc said:
marduk is just wired differently. that's all he's saying p'tawan. he's claiming that most guys like him are simply incapable of facing the truth all the time, in which case, women shouldn't play "nice", they should be more straightforward and admit to the guy that "DAYAM IT, this is not romance, it's just me wanting a suga daddy for tonite, that's all". LOL! :lmao:
alrite maybe not so much the suga daddy part, but just decent company, because it's boredom. :D

btw, vina...this doesn't really apply to ur case, ur a good guy. u seem to understand reality very well and are up to beat with ur relationships.

:D
[post="43921"][/post]​
HHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA! suga daddy! yeah.. just for the night! LOL... well since marduk seems to be having problems with girls in the US.. he should try his luck in FRANCE! :lmao:

and i went to read that ladder theory crap... if you call a girl who wants a good future family life a whore, than that's just because you know you can't provide that security.... so y'all should improve yourself instead of sitting there thinking of ways to jump from the 'friend ladder' into bed with a good gal friend! good friends are hard to come by... while a sex partner could be bought off the street! so if you get so horny you can't control it just let me know and i will send you 50 bucks to go buy yourself a hooker off the street!

Kelly

both guys and girls are confusing....thats why i like people that are straight up but in a way those peeps can be too mean at times too so it all depends! the best thing is if u want an answer ask the person seriously and say u want a true and honest answer and if they can't do that u know they are just messin around with u!