Gift Ideas for My Bf's Upcoming Birthday

Well, my bf's birthday is coming up (February 11th), and I'm at a loss as to what to get him. In previous years, I've gotten him cologne, clothing, etc. But, truthfully, he already has all the things that he wants, and he has the means to acquire whatever else he may want. So...I was thinking that since his birthday is close to Valentine's Day as well, I would give him something really unique this year; I was thinking of getting some photos professionally taken. I was thinking not just typical photos, but kind of risque/intimate ones just for him (not nude of course, but in lingerie and some enticing poses)...so would this be a nice gift for him? The agency that I'm planning on going to does really tasteful shots and specialize in these types of photos. Do you think the gift would be trashy or sweet? I have to decide on it soon, since it'll take some time to go get the photos taken and all...

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
I think it's sweet! maybe u should make a calendar with your pictures in every months :) you can be sexy, and cute, or whatever you like.for february, you can take a sexy picture holding a cake saying happy to..(your bf's name)...hehe I don't know that helps...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I think it's sweet! maybe u should make a calendar with your pictures in every months :) you can be sexy, and cute, or whatever you like.for february, you can take a sexy picture holding a cake saying happy to..(your bf's name)...hehe I don't know that helps...
luvgolf, turning the pics into a calendar is such a wonderful idea!

to tlff, remember, you know your bf best. is he the kind of person that will see this as creative or trashy? we can't answer this for you. for me, it's exotic and sexy. but that's me. if he's crazy like that, then go all out, girl! this will spice things up...AND he can masturbate to your photos. LMAO jk...unless you don't want me to be kidding....:loool:

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!!
MY BF BDAY iS COMiNG UP ON FEB 26!!

WELL HERE'S MY iDEA FOR MY BF... YOU CAN TAKE iT TOO BUT iTS UP TO YOU.

iM GONNA GET HiM AN "EARLY GiFT" WHiCH iS GETTiNG HiM THE SHOES THAT HE WANTED. [HE'LL THiNK THATS THE GiFT :D ]
HiS ACTUALLY GiFT WiLL BE A PS3 [SAViNG UP STiLL!!!!!!! :p ] iM GONNA PUT THAT iN A BiG BOX, AND SHOVE NEWSPAPER iN THERE.TONS OF NEWSPAPER LOL AND TAPE THAT BiG BOX!!!
AND iNSTEAD OF GiViNG HiM A CARD, i WiLL BE WRiTiNG UP A LETTER WiSHiNG HiM A HAPPY BDAY. iM GONNA BURN THE EDGES, ROLL iT UP AND PUT iT iN A BOTTLE.
AND THATS MY iDEA SO FAR BUT i MiGHT CHANGE SOME THiNGS AROUND.

luvgolf, turning the pics into a calendar is such a wonderful idea!

to tlff, remember, you know your bf best. is he the kind of person that will see this as creative or trashy? we can't answer this for you. for me, it's exotic and sexy. but that's me. if he's crazy like that, then go all out, girl! this will spice things up...AND he can masturbate to your photos. LMAO jk...unless you don't want me to be kidding....:loool:
omg Thookatha! i cracked up reading your comment! no comment on that though...lol... ;)

the calendar idea is really good...

thanks gals!

Quarter

Tell me about it.
last year i got an ex a box that had three spaces. decorated the box with the mofos name and my name. in one space filled it with hershey kisses. in the second filled it with hershey hugs. in the bigger space placed a scarf i knitted.

wrote a letter somewhere alone the line of

if you're feeling cold, use the scarf i took weeks to learn how to knit (please dont use it for anything else other than your neck).
if you're feeling sad, get a hug from me.
if you want a kiss, heres my kiss.

<3 penny etc

i also gave him refills for the chocolates. it was so gay and lame but i was very poor and couldnt buy him anything nice. good god no bf this year.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awee that's hottt... your BF will surely love the pictures. Tell him it's for his eyes only!! :D

I'm bad with getting gifts for guys... -_-