Fantasy Lakorn?

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
SecretAgent said:
YES!! Glot Pet 7 See is one of the best borans out there :w000t: . When i first watched it, it was kinda boring since nothing happens, but that's usually in most borans at the beginning. But then after the mom/kid get kicked out and the kid is seperated and on his own, it starts to get good. He meets this half-man half-lion, Thookteng and they form a friendship. Thookteng is waaay funnier and cooler than the one in the remake, although he can be annoying when he trys to steal the armor. The good thing about the lakorn is that the story stays simple so you won't get too confused.

So after the kid finds the armor, he changes into 7 different boys, and him and his mom try to get back into the kingdom, but then get kicked out again because the King was under a spell and turned evil. So the evil new Queen who can do magic and stuff, now live in the kingdom with her bad kid, who also gets like a metal armor. That's the part when the bad guys win, and the kid loses his armor. After that, it gets boring for a little while. But then when he grows up, he gets the armor back from Thookteng, who had been hiding it all that time. Then u get to meet Jekalan, the cheetah girl, and she tries to get with the 7 guys because she thinks they are handsome. She's also better than the new Jeckalan, and her scenes with Thookteng are really funny. After that, it starts to get really good since they all grew up and meet new people, like giants. Almost all the characters are strong and likeable. There's also a sequel that's watchable, but not as good as GPJS.

As for Gor Gayasith, I kinda like it also. It's not as good as the original, but I liked how they changed the story so that it won't get boring when we know what's gonna happen. I liked how they added girls in the armor. As for the bad stuff, the clothes make them look less Thai. And the story can be confusing with sooo many characters and things going on. It's like they introduce a character, but then u don't see them for a while until like 3 episodes later, so u have to remember back to who they were. I didn't like how the gods were bad either. They also used too many graphics, while in the original, it was simple. But here, they can fly, and everyone has some kind of power. But either way, I find it entertaining. :p
[post="106972"][/post]​
I started to really like toopteng towards the middle, like when he started helping out the guys and fight the bad guys and such. He's awesome. Ouwaygee is just kinda annoying, but hopefully he turns out better.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
i think someone should start uploading the kror guy yasit movie. but then again i should finish watching glot pet jet see first then watch that huh hahaha. keep replying. thanks.

hit me up at www.myspace.com/tosayp

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
eh, more like a video game, and that was how it was pretty much like on the first episode. But gets way better later on... :D

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
oh well haha. i'm still watching glot pet jet see and yeah it is starting to get better and for kror guy yasit, i started watching the first episode from here and man like the scenes kept going by so fast and stuff then there;s dragons, skeletons dancing and playing drums (hahah i swear i saw a skeleton moon walk), weird looking ladies singing, and these little creatures getting up all up on the guy that was looking for the armor, and wow there was too much flying. but anyways keep replying yah and thanks. oh yeah who's that beautiful girl laying in bed?

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
KhonJaiOrn said:
oh well haha. i'm still watching glot pet jet see and yeah it is starting to get better and for kror guy yasit, i started watching the first episode from here and man like the scenes kept going by so fast and stuff then there;s dragons, skeletons dancing and playing drums (hahah i swear i saw a skeleton moon walk), weird looking ladies singing, and these little creatures getting up all up on the guy that was looking for the armor, and wow there was too much flying. but anyways keep replying yah and thanks. oh yeah who's that beautiful girl laying in bed?

[post="108342"][/post]​
She is the main girl Intarani. Then she dies, and gets reborn into Anyani. But she's really pretty i think.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
i mean wow she's really pretty though. i'm waiting for episode 6 of glot pet jet see and episode 2 of kror guy yasit. i just can't wait to see what happens next. keep replying yah and thanks.

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
i'm digging glot pet jet see but as for kror guy yasit, i just watched the 1st episode i think and wow there's alot of flying and the scenes are going back and forth it's crazy hahah.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, gor gaiyasit kinda drags alittle in the beginning but gets kinda better later on, but for glot pit....so freakin awesome!

KhonJaiOrn

sarNie Egg
i don't know but later on, i'll probably keep asking what's the characters names in glot pet jet see and kror guy yasit. like who they are and what do they do? check back at yah later. keep replying and thanks.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
KhonJaiOrn said:
i don't know but later on, i'll probably keep asking what's the characters names in glot pet jet see and kror guy yasit. like who they are and what do they do? check back at yah later. keep replying and thanks.
[post="108996"][/post]​

they changed the names of almost everyone in the new version. I think they had like one or two that was the same.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
SecretAgent said:
they changed the names of almost everyone in the new version. I think they had like one or two that was the same.
[post="109586"][/post]​
Yeah, Sooleyawongtawun in GPJS was changed to Sooleya in GG. And for Monday people they changed it a little, like Juntawong and JuntoaPah. But the one name i can think of that they kept was Jekalen.

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah, while i was watching it..i thought i was watching chinese series you know, cus they can fly and hop...lolx...i even laugh at myself..when they used too much graphics...LOLZ :unsure:

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
shubby said:
yeah, while i was watching it..i thought i was watching chinese series you know, cus they can fly and hop...lolx...i even laugh at myself..when they used too much graphics...LOLZ :unsure:
[post="109984"][/post]​
lol. Yeah, i like to watch the chinese movies with all the fighting and fantasy stuff because it's like boran lakorns, only chinese style. And some of the guys look really good with long hair.

xXxprincessxXx

sarNie Egg
After reading several lines of comments.... I just want to say few words....

... if the movie is suck, don't watch it. been hearing lots of complaint about boran lakorn these days... all fokes out there complaining, just stop watching it. if you dont stop and have more complaint, that mean you like watching it.... have some respect for the writer.... he/she is doing his/her best to carried on our traditional culture. some writer worked hard and got frustrated to get the story straight... how would you feel if you stayed up all night writing 10 pages essay and professor give you a D grade? Feel bad I guess!!!!