Fan Gun Ba! Dan Chao Fan

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
i will love this series!! cause i love genie!! and jiro and danson!!! it has a good story line too..instead of having selina's sister being guan xiao shu, they made genie play it.. but i'll love to see selina's sister play it..

Jiro Wang as Mi Qi Lin 米麒麟 (Michelin)
Tang Yu Zhe as Leng Lie 冷冽
Genie Zhuo as Guan Xiao Shu 關�舒
Xiao Xun
Huang Jia Qian
Lance Yu
Liu Zhe Ying
Yun Zhong Yue (雲中岳)
Huang Xi Tian (黃西田)
Jin Wen (僅雯)
A Jiao (阿嬌)
Chen Bo Zheng
Bu Xue Liang
Huang Wan Bo

Ling Lie comes from a well-off family and is a Cordon Bleu trained chef who is widely acclaimed for his nearly perfect cuisine. He is admired Internationaly by women and chefs as a representative of the highest standards. Though in Ling Lie's heart there is a regret from a Valentines Day two years in the past, as singer/songwriter Guan Xiao Shu suddenly hit the big time. Xiao Shu and Ling Lie grew up together as close friends until one day, Valentine's Day, Ling Lie decided to confess his feelings. Unfortuanatly, an unexpected accident took place that day. Xiao Shu was victim of a car accident which stole her eyesight. Feeling responsible, Ling Lie decided to take care of Xiao Shu's future, but not wanting a love based on remorse, Xiao Shu rejected him.

One day Xiao Shu entered the "Fried Rice with Egg" diner. The simple and plain fried rice she ate there had an odd effect on her. She felt relaxed and carefree. Odder still, the cook who prepared the meal could only cook eggs and rice. Michelin was new and a rather bumbling chef. Though Michelin possesed a latent talent for cooking he only relied on the skills his father had passed on to him. With this, he had earned himself a reputaion and an income in the vilage by producing 100 plates of fried rice with egg each day. Though, upon meeting Xiao Shi the many flavors of food and love opened up to him. Likewise, Michelin's frank nature gives Xiao Shu the ability to cultivate an independent lifesyle. All the while, Ling Lie has stayed by Xiao Shu's side secretly aiding her, witnessing the growing feelings between Xiao Shu and Michelin.

got from: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Fan_Gun_Ba%21_Dan_Chao_Fan

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So is Jiro the male lead or Tang?

Jiro's name sounds like a girl's name in here.. hehe.

But this drama sounds good and interesting though, Thanks!

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
of course!! jiro is!! i can't wait.. cause he is actually going to be the main dude... in which the story line doesn't have fantasy things..like x-family and ko one.. and it is in the reality world...and tang.. he's usually never the main dude.. except in this other series or movie..he is always the supporting character or the mean dude..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i know this drama is really different becoz all of jiro's dramas are comedies and this one is actually serious. i can't believe it they finally gave him a lead role, so happy i've been waiting this.. hehe. jiro's such a great actor, wished the female lead was vivienne lee though i love them together.