Eb Lauj

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
You should ask SheeYee Production producers if they have any plans to sponsor some of their actors here (to the US) for some performances.

Do you know if they're going to make anymore new movies in 2011, if so please tell them to think of more original and creative ideas. They should do one that's like Yaya and Barry's Lakorn where the pra'nang's family hate each other to death. Oh yeah and have the n'ek beat the pr'ek in almost everything. That would be fun to watch. Most Hmong movies I see are with the n'ek and pr'ek sweet talk to each other too much and there's no action, no conflict -- boring, much? Oh yeah, tell them to use DSLR cameras with lens to make their movies seem more professional like Moua Lee's and mainstream music videos.
I'll ask if they have any plans to sponsor their actors to the US.

They will be having a new movie. Basically, the storyline is Vim Tsawg Ib Lo Lus but I'm not sure. I'll tell them your advice. I agree. Movies with the lovers sweet talking is boring-ish. Competition/diff. kind of flirting between nas ej and phaj ej would be better.

bakaPX

sarNie Adult
You should ask SheeYee Production producers if they have any plans to sponsor some of their actors here (to the US) for some performances.

Do you know if they're going to make anymore new movies in 2011, if so please tell them to think of more original and creative ideas. They should do one that's like Yaya and Barry's Lakorn where the pra'nang's family hate each other to death. Oh yeah and have the n'ek beat the pr'ek in almost everything. That would be fun to watch. Most Hmong movies I see are with the n'ek and pr'ek sweet talk to each other too much and there's no action, no conflict -- boring, much? Oh yeah, tell them to use DSLR cameras with lens to make their movies seem more professional like Moua Lee's and mainstream music videos.
Btw, Hmong Sheeyee Productions told you to talk to them. Try to find them on youtube(HmongSheeYeeVideoPro) to talk about your advice for their production. Hmong Sheeyee Production is trying to get their actors to the US to perform If things work well, they'll be here in the summer of 2011. He'll do research on the camera. Try to talk to him on youtube

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
He is likely to stay forever since he is marrying this hmong american girl. I met him and his soon to be wife at a bowling place. Took some picture of them together. He is cute but just a little bit short and darker than I thought =)
yeah; except for all the makeup that make his face super white & stand out. LOL!

vanggirlie

sarNie Egg
yea i prefer es over eb. eb looks too much like my cuz in laos that it'll be weird liking him. plus i don't know, never found eb attractive. i don't know if it's eb lauj tat my cuz married but i was told by some relatives that my cuz married a hmong thai celeb (hmong celeb) and he just came recently...few months to america. my cuz has a store at the flea market and she's pretty young probably early to mid 20s. i have yet to see who she married but i'm thinking it's eb lauj. they told me that the guy she married doesn't use his real name in hmong showbiz and is a lauj....so figured it might be him. i heard she's giving him 3 months to decide if he really wants to stay in america then she's gonna offically marry him.

yea i don't like eb lauj's makeup in his movie. plus i think his acting is too passive. i mean i guess the role may require that kind of attitude but for me it's too passive for phab ej.

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
I hope we're talking about the correct one.

Eb Lauj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKdxpTUHFFM&feature=related

Tub Es Lauj
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8p6mQe_83w

I think it's kind of funny that they usually give Eb Lauj supporting roles, even though he always seem to outshine the main cast. But he probably fits more as eye candy.

Es or Eb Lauj, the one from Thailand is married to a girl in MN. His sister lives in La Crosse did say that. And the Tub Es Lauj from Laos I heard he is going to be soon.. very soon.. from some of my cousins in CA.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling

Es or Eb Lauj, the one from Thailand is married to a girl in MN. His sister lives in La Crosse did say that. And the Tub Es Lauj from Laos I heard he is going to be soon.. very soon.. from some of my cousins in CA.
That'll break so many girls' hearts if Es Lauj gets ordered too, he was only starting to get popular and was considered the new "Tub Yaj". Oh well, Hmong entertainers' single status are short lived these days, not like the olden days where entertainers would stay single for a 10 plus years. I guess we'll just have to live with it because of technology we're able contact each other so easily now.