Don't know the title to a song

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
Okay instead of having multiple thread about a song title, might as well have it in one.

Anyways I don't have a clue to who sang this song, the title, and the year it was produced. I don't want to attempt to write in Hmong. But here is a rough translation. I heard this song about 6-9 years ago. The song was sung in green by either a male or a band.

I want to be deaf so that I can't hear what you have to say. I want to be blind so that I can't see what you did.

Basically the guy's girlfriend cheats on him but he loves her so much that he wish he was blind and deaf.

If you have any idea who sang this song or the title of it, I appreciated it. If you don't got a clue either, ummm... suggestion of any song that is similar may do.

Sorry the details is so little, it was years ago. I wasn't into Hmong music, but lately I have been searching for this particular song that I have no idea about lol It isn't sung anyone from Thailand, Laos or China. I'm pretty sure the composer was either born or raised here in the States.

his_princess02

sarNie Egg
FOR ME I THINK IT'S THE BAND CALL EVOL.... I BELIEVE IS THEIR NEW ALBUM OR SOMETHING... HE SANG IN GREEN TOO.SO U CAN EITHER CHECK IT OUT.. SEE IF THAT'S THE ONE....HEHEHE.