Donating Blood

anan

sarNie Adult
I wish I could donate blood. :( I can't because my mom won't let me lol she doesn't have to know. But another reason is because I have really horrible nose bleeds. It gushes out and doesn't clot and when I stuff it up with tissue, blood comes out of my mouth and my eyes. Tee-hee I'm worried that after giving blood, my nose would start bleeding, and then empty out my body HAHA! I don't know if it's possible puahaha. But at least it'd be like I died trying to save someone lol. Just make sure to drag my body back home or to some place that is not near a donor location or my mom would know. LOL
You better keep your blood in that case mister lol, becos if something bad happened to you, it is you who will need more lol... :p ,
Geez, i watched a little by accident "the Beauty & the GeeK" tv show this afternoon Lol, and there was that guy who kept bleeding with his nose... pretty strange & weird for his girl-partner lol :lol:

Muddie Murda

smile...
^^ do you take aspirin or blood thinners? just wondering because you don't clot.
No, I don't take those. My blood clots but not right away. When it's bleeding heavy, it takes a while sometimes 1-3 hours. Once it clots then the bleeding would slow down and finally stop. But enough about the details LOL I think I've made a few cringe.

You better keep your blood in that case mister lol, becos if something bad happened to you, it is you who will need more lol... :p ,
Geez, i watched a little by accident "the Geek & the Beauty" tv show this afternoon Lol, and there was that guy who kept bleeding with his nose... pretty strange & weird for his girl-partner lol :lol:
LOL bleeding like in the kdramas and mangas? LOL See someone hot and then *bleeds*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ omg... 1-3 hours.. dang >_<..

i used to have lots of nosebleeds once in awhile.. i havent had them lately until recently.. and argh.. i hate it.. it will be one side.. then it'll be the next side.. >_<.. then both!!.. HORRIBLE! then again it was due to the weird weather we've been havin ..

noungning

Heartless
Geez, i went to give my blood today, feel so good, i like watching the needle being inserted so perfectly into my vein then the blood getting out slowly...
Sharing my little "TingTong" blood to the ppl. in need. :lol: [...]
OMG hahahahha crazy blood...take back ur crazy blood. and um watching needle stick in ur vein so perfectly? :mellow: yikes.

I wish I could donate blood. :( I can't because my mom won't let me lol she doesn't have to know. But another reason is because I have really horrible nose bleeds. It gushes out and doesn't clot and when I stuff it up with tissue, blood comes out of my mouth and my eyes. Tee-hee I'm worried that after giving blood, my nose would start bleeding, and then empty out my body HAHA! I don't know if it's possible puahaha. But at least it'd be like I died trying to save someone lol. Just make sure to drag my body back home or to some place that is not near a donor location or my mom would know. LOL
omg mud, ur blood shooting stories are so gruesome, i get the jitters :eek:

i can't donate blood. i have a problem getting blood out for a normal test hahaha i don't know how long i'd have to be there to donate blood... seems they can never find a big vein... and blood never wants to leave my body... so if i were to go in to donate, it'd take probably 3 weeks to fill 1 bag since it takes 15 mins to get like 10 drops lmfao... it's sad.

anan

sarNie Adult
OMG hahahahha crazy blood...take back ur crazy blood. and um watching needle stick in ur vein so perfectly? :mellow: yikes.
Take back ?? how?? i can't LOL,,, Hmmm, if there are more Tintong ppl. Everybody will be happier no ?? :lol: like the irish proverb said: "Don't take life so seriously, becos it isnt permanent" :p .

Yup, watching the needle stick in my vein and it takes only less than 1sec, then the blood start flowing.... this magical fluid of life which is oxygenated by our heart beats.... :rolleyes: isn't it wonderful ?
By "perfectly": i'm always impressed by the nurse who can find my vein so easily with the needle lol.

noungning

Heartless
gosh lucky u big heart and big vein lol... lol i have a small heart and small vein... i think lol :p

anan

sarNie Adult
Here is an interesting article that I read by accident which I hope will interest our Sarnies there too there :p
If you still don't know your blood type, then go & donate if you have an opportunity (or can donate) so they can check for u ^_^

<============================ARTICLE =============================
Blood Type & Its Character (Japan)

In Japan, a person forecast is determined by the blood type rather than zodiac or horoscope. Why? It is said, the blood type is determined by specific proteins that build all the cells in our body and it also determine our psychology.

Right or Wrong?

THE GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS:
A: Organized, consistent, high cooperation spirit, but always concern (because so perfectionist) that sometimes irritate other people, potical tendecy: "destra"

B: Calm, easy going, free, and most enjoy life, political tendency: "sinistra"

O: Great soul, friendly, don't want to lose, allergic to details, political tendency: "centro"

AB: Unique, ingenious, dual personality

BASED ON SEQUENCE:

The most overdue about time:

1. B (because of too relax)
2. O (because of poinciana)
3. AB (because of easy to change program)
4. A (because fail in dicipline)

The most difficult to tolerate others mistakes:
1. A (because of too perfectionist and high narcism)
2. B (because of easy going but also easy judging)
3. AB (because of different origin)
4. O (because of easy judging but also easy pardoning)

The most trustworthy:
1. A (because of consistent and obey law)
2. O (because of maintaining balance)
3. B (because of maintaining enjoying life)
4. AB (because of easy change frame of reference)

Based on survey, the most fancied blood type for a friend:
1. O (casual)
2. A (always on time)
3. AB (creative)
4. B (depend on mood)

Of the most, the most irritable blood type for a friend:
1. B (selfish, easy come easy go, ego)
2. AB (double standard)
3. A (too obey and scrupulous)
4. O (difficult to break down)

THE BRAIN AND CAPABILITIES:

The easiest to get lost:
1. B
2. A
3. O
4. AB

The most achieving medals in Olympic sport:
1. O (expert in sport)
2. A (mathematical and exact)
3. B (not affected by surrounding pressure. Almost all judo, swimming and wrestling athlete is B type)
4. AB (allergic to each kind of sport)

The most likely to become director or leader:
1. O (because of leadership spirit and problem solver)
2. A (because of "minute" personality and careful)
3. B (because of sensitivity and easy to take decision)
4. AB (because of creativity and like to take risk)

Most Prime Minister in Japan: O type (leadership)
Most suit to become Moderator: A (have rich plan)
Most Tokyo University students: B

The most like to save money:
1. A (like to count bank interest)
2. O (like to see prospect)
3. AB (save money because has project)
4. B (will save money when have lots of money)

The most powerful memory:
1. O
2. AB
3. A
4. B

CONCERNING HEALTH:

The most longevity:
1. O (not easy stressed out, has the most antibody)
2. A (proper regimentation)
3. B (easy to find stress compensation)
4. AB (mess up)

The most likely to become fat:
1. O (large appetite, eat fast)
2. B (eat slow, keep adding, and like delicious food)
3. A (only eat what's on the plate, affected by diet program)
4. AB (eat depends on mood, susceptible anoressia)

The most likely bitten by mosquito:
1. O (sweet blood)

The most likely to get flu/fever/cough/cold:
1. A (weak against virus and infectious disease)
2. AB (weak against hygiene)
3. O (eat anything that is good or bad)
4. B (eat, sleep not accordingly)

What do they make on a party:
1. O (take animal protein, especially meat)
2. A (take balance. 4 healthy 5 perfect)
3. B (like to take food containe water like soup, meatball, etc)
4. AB (like to taste all food)

The most likely to get bald first:
1. O
2. B
3. A
4. AB

The most likely to sleep soundly and hard to wake up:
1. B (will always snore even there is a tsunami)
2. AB (if in mood, sleeping is everything)
3. A (sleep 8 hours a day, according to the law)
4. O (will sleep when exausted and need)

The most likely to sleep first:
1. B (easy to feel sleepy, can sleep even standing)
2. O (easy to feel sleepy when tired and nothing to do)
3. AB (depend on will)
4. A (depend on rule and orario)

Disease easy attack:
1. A (stress, insane)
2. B (weak agains flu, lungs)
3. O (indigestion and colic susceptible)
4. AB (cancer and hard attack, easy startled)

What to encourage staying healthy:
1. A (because of too perfectionist so take it easy sometimes, don't too tense and serious)
2. B (because of hard to concentrate, have to be serious, meditation, play chess)
3. O (because of high concentration, need to talk relax, take a walk)
4. AB (because easy tired, need to find other activity that makes fun and relieve)

The most likely to have car accident:
1. A
2. B
3. O
4. AB
===============================================================>

As for myself, I think it's pretty true... ^_^ How about u dear Sarnies ??
GeezzZ, i understand better now why i lost so many times my virginity to.... mosquitoes !!! :lol: They love my Sweet & tender TingTong Blood :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oooo thats interesting... im very curious wat i am now...

cant wait till the results come.. ^_^..

hmmmm it seems like i am more of b.. lol..

argh.. still have to wait for my results!!!

XCappy

Mr. Char
If I'm not wrong, I am B type. But with all these descriptions, it seems I am A-B-AB-O :lol: ! I haven't donated my blood yet but will take it in consideration next time they'll come to my school and ask us to donate.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... my sis just called me awhile ago and said my card arrived....

i'm B+ like my sister... interesting... lol...

i scrolled back up to read the info again.. n omg.. so true .. hehe except for some lol.. i hardly ever get sick.. hehe... interesting.. very interesting....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao another year has passed by and i decided to donate blood again.. hehe..
the only bad part was that the day donating blood was the day before prom ahaha..
this year i didnt feel weak but sleepy instead hehe.. but it was another good experience.. lol..

Iya

sarNie Adult
i really wish i can donate blood. unfortuantly, my doctor warned me against it. he said something about me not having enough blood or not that healthy. either way, i can't do it. wish i can. i want to contribute something to every one.

so for those who can, i highly encourage it. :) and i thank and admire those who already does.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I donated blood once wayback 2013, I was a 3rd year college student then. Me and some of my fellow orgmates were assigned to take care of the patients there and assist the staff until a medical staff encouraged us to donate blood. I was the first to donate among us. I was scared of needles lol and I almost screamed like crazy, two of my orgmates took care of me while it happened, I ended up feeling weak so the red cross on duty gave me a bread and juice. Then our other orgmates followed.
The funny thing is that my family isn't aware until I came home that night and told them that I donated blood especially that most of the time I sleep late. They were surprised and told me that the next time I plan to donate blood, I should sleep early LOL. But it was a good experience for me that I was able to help others through donating blood. My blood type is A+. :)

Last edited: