Does anyone know the title of this movie?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I've been trying to find this Thai movie for a long time. I remember watching it when I was little, but I don't remember much about the storyline. I only remember one scene when the guy and girl were on a train. They didn't get along at first for some reason, but then they started to fall in love as they spent more time together. One night they were on a train (or the entire movie could've taken place on the train, I don't remember). There were a group of men outside, and one of them had a beard I think. One of the men grabbed the girl by her hair (she had long hair) and sucked the air out of her. There was some distance between their mouths, but both of their mouths were open and there was this effect to make it look like the girl's air was being sucked out of her. It was similar to a scene with Bella in Phope Rak, except it was at night. I think the movie may have been a horror, thriller, or ghost genre. After that, I think the guy was able to kill the men or he was able to escape with the girl. The guy and the girl were on the train, and there was this nice love song playing in the background. The guy was worried about the girl, and I think that's when it was clear that he loved her. That's all I remember. If anyone knows the title of this movie, please let me know! This is all the information I can give since I don't remember much of the story besides the part on the train and the sucking of the girl's air/breath part. This was definitely a late 80s, 90s, or early 2000s movie.

cecilia

Staff member
Sounds like one of Ning and Touch's movie 'Dark Side Romance' 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-RutAgA848

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVw2s1QEJZs

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YES! THANK YOU! IT'S THAT ONE! I just skimmed through it on youtube and I didn't see the part that I'd mentioned. Haha. I remember the girl's air being sucked from her at night, and then they escaped and went on the train again and there was this song playing in the background. Maybe I just imagined that part when I was little... :scratchhead2: Haha!