Did Tub Yaj and Ntxawm Lis break up?

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
I know that have a kid (a daughter) together. There's a lot of rumors saying that they broke up and Tub is with a old Hmoob-Fabkis lady. He's supposedly really fat now while Ntxawm's super skinny. So funny, sounds like a Hmong comedy movie about Hmong celebs. Anyone know if they're really divorced or are they still together?

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Tub Yaj and Ntxawm Lis aren't divorce. They're still together. My dad went to visit them a month ago. My dad didn't see Tub cause he was fimling. All those things people are saying are just rumors. If they are divorce, I'll be first to know about this. Like my mom always say, "lawv khib khib vim lawv tsis tau Tub ua lawv vauv es lawv hais xwb." Just rumors. Don't believe what they say.

ayang874

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, really that's nice to know that they're still together and even better that both are still entertainers. For realz? Tub Yaj is gonna be a new Hmong movie. Oooh, can't wait. Dang, he's been MIA for a long time now. Eventho he was kinda overrated when he first started out, I still like his acting just please don't make him a crybaby in the movies anymore. I hope he continues to be pr'ek like Xaab Thoj. Yeah, I've been reading some very vicious rumors about them. I doubt Ntxawm Lis got plastic surgery, maybe it was just her post-pregnancy that she looks slimmer. I also hope she continues with her singing career, her mv's are getting better.

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
Its true that he's having a movie coming out. When my dad got to Laos, he ask Ntxawm where was Tub and she said that he was filming. I don't think she got plastic surgery. It maybe her post pregnancy.