:depression"

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
aww I see what you mean and my family well we're those weird asians that talk about alot of things.. well maybe talk to someone u feel would understand you most.. I mean sometimes just letting it out would help... I can't give u a solution to what they do, but all i can tel u is maybe talking to someone u feel comfortable with will help.. thats what I do... my tee ruk listens to me and make me laugh cause he's a tard like that, but if u ever need anyone to talk to then im here for yah even though u dont know me but theres a few sarnies that will give a good word for me :wub: lol but its okies girl words are words dont let them bug you to much *huggies* I hope u feel better soon

Kina

Dubsteppin'
thnx, girly. yeah today was a bad day for me. everything went wrong.

well...nothing goes the way ya want so..its w/e.

thnx!

Kelly

When I'm depress...I alwayse find things to do or friends to talk too ehe...even if I felt like being along! but sometimes I feel like I rather be along and it would be better so yea...at times I am along! but yea! Depression is something we all can't avoid but I try my best when I'm in depression....

Reagan

sarNie Adult
Alot of people go thru depression, most try to 4get it and try to live life, but what they dont notice is there personality will change, they'll be more different, a phobia perhaps or a different way viewing life or judgements. It doesnt seem like it but people do change with experience whether good or bad they do change as a person. Do you remember the last time you smiled and ran in your backyard with no worries no care in the world? Do you remember the kind of person you were 1 year ago maybe 5 years ago? We are different as day goes by, the mind is very fragile with experience whether big or small altars who you are and how you judge, but worrying about this just makes life more stressful, were best off seeing things in black and white rather then multiply colours like me =)