DELETING PHOTO SECTION

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
do you think its okay to remove the photo subforum because I already have a picture thread. I will not delete your pictures it will be moved thats all. You gotta understand I filtered 85 pages of photos so it was easier for you guys to browse the picture thread. =(. So feedbacks please. Especially those who already has pictures up.

sarN

sarNie Granny
how about move the Picture Thread & Comment in dis section ? Just make dis subforum a Picture Place ? But anything u want is fine wiht me mix chick :wub:

Hiatus

Super Momo
I dont find it that useful to be honest... most of ppl LIKE ME dont post their picture other are jsut waiting to spam and you keep have to delete their post when you alrady mention that you have to comment in the comment section ... besides you have lot of bleep to check on the shout out section. Before it becomes a shoot out section =P close it.. because this section will soon become post a picture of your arm... of your chair.. of your hat -__-" you know really stupid thread sometimes.. IMO =P

Muddie Murda

smile...
haha yeah sure KT!! You worked hard to keep your other thread. Was hoping this subforum would make it easier for u but you work hard for the other one and still am. So just move all the topics to that one thread!

need help?

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
awww thanks guys *tears... well I will keep it up for one more week if there's more people who participate.. then i will keep it if now i will move all the pictures elsewhere and delete this section...

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
well, I didn't post pics in this thread...but wanna give my opinion...

for some ppl who post a lot of pics several times...u know who u are...LaLa23X23

I mean it in a good way...I wanna see more pics...anyway

it'd be nice if they have their own sections of pics....since they'd be needing a lot of space...

however...anything work n easy for u or anything u want on it...fine w/ me KT

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
ahaha your the mod lady... it's up you.... I'm fine anyways. I'm going to delete mine sooner or later.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
you dorkos haha being a mod doesnt give me the power to delete subforums just threads lolz.. =) I will have to ask Darvil to do it.. but It seems like more and more people are joining?