DAN OR SEVEN?

cecilia

Staff member
if it's between Se7en and you know who. .then i pick that you know who.

but since it's se7en and DAN. of course DAN all the way.

but like TINAH said, they're two complete STYLEs. can't really judge base on them. but on the song, i guess, they're the same.

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
THEY ARE BOTH GOOD SINGER.............BUT DAN THE BEST EVEN THOUGH HIS ENGLISH IS BAD...HE BETTER THAN SOME OTHER SINGER OUT THERE.....DAN ALLL THE WAY.........

neena

sarNie Adult
NEVER LIKED SEVEN...I LIKED HIS DANCE MOVES THOUGH!! HAHAH....I THINK THEM BOTH ARE OKAY SINGERS...BUT I LIKE DAN MORE BECAUSE I'M EXPOSED TO THAI ENTERTAINMENT MORE THEN I AM TO THE KOREAN WORLD.

merry

sarNie Egg
wow! i didn't know dan sang one of seven's song! well, i went to imeem and check it out and i have to say they both are good and they have their own way of singing it but i still like seven verison more. to me it sound much better so will have to go with seven.

max

sarNie Elites
If we are speaking about the Korean Se7en, then for me, Se7en definitely looks better and can sing better.

LostInKaos

sarNie Hatchling
Dan. Because I never heard the song until I saw the concert....I liked the song, so I had to Google the lyrics and honestly, I had a hard time understanding Dan. Took me a while to find who sang the song.
I like Dan's voice better.