Crows Zero and Crows Zero 2

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
(c) to dramacrazy and wiki

Crows Zero

Delving into the hyper-stylized world of feuding high school gangs, Crows Zero actually takes place before the events of the manga (hence the title), setting up the origins and rivalries of the iconic characters. Other than the avid fanbase that already exists for the manga, Crows Zero gets some extra box office pull with the casting of heartthrobs Oguri Shun (Kisaragi) and Yamada Takayuki (Train Man) as the lead delinquents. Oguri, who also featured in Miike’s Sukiyaki Western Django, continues to impress as one of Japanese cinema’s most talented young stars, while Yamada Takayuki leaves behind the sensitive romantic lead image he’s cultivated from numerous tearjerkers for a hard-hitting bout in the ring. Rounding out the film’s problem teenager cast are Yabe Kyousuke (Dead or Alive, Kids Return), Kuroki Meisa (Under the Same Moon), and Izaki Yusuke and Izaki Hisato from boy band Flame.

Takaya Genji (Oguri Shun) just transferred to Suzuran, a high school notorious for its gang violence. At Suzuran High, hallways are battle zones, bloody brawls are everyday occurrences, and student life is dominated by the political winds of the school’s many factions. Genji didn’t end up here by accident though. He’s here to do what even his yakuza father (Kishitani Goro) couldn’t accomplish years before - rule the school. Already stirring up a storm on the first day, Genji is determined to fight his way up the pecking order and unite the gangs. But not if alpha crow Serizawa Tamao (Yamada Takayuki) has anything to say about it.

* Shun Oguri as Genji Takiya (Leader of GPS)
* Takayuki Yamada as Tamao Serizawa (Leader of the Serizawa Army)
* Kuroki Meisa as Ruka Aizawa (Something to do with Genji)
* Kyôsuke Yabe as Ken Katagiri (former student from Suzuran)
* Kenta Kiritani as Tokio Tatsukawa (member of the Serizawa Army)
* Suzunosuke Tanaka as Chuta Tamura (member of GPS)
* Sousuke Takaoka as Shun Izaki (member of GPS)
* Goro Kishitani as Hideo Takiya (Genji's father)
* Fumaki Motoki as Megumi Hayashida (Rinda-man)
* Shunsuke Daito as Hiromi Kirishima (leader of the freshmen trio)
* Tsutomu Takahashi as Takashi Makise (member of GPS)
* Yusuke Kamiji as Shoji Tsutsumoto (member of the Serizawa Army)
* Yusuke Izaki as Manabu Mikami (member of the Serizawa Army)
* Hisato Izaki as Takeshi Mikami (member of the Serizawa Army)
* Ryo Hashizume as Toshiaki Honjo (member of the freshmen trio)
* Yu Koyanagi as Makoto Sugihara (member of the freshmen trio)
* Dai Watanabe as Hideto Bando (one of the leaders of The Front Of Armament)
* Kaname Endo as Yuji Tokaji (member of the Serizawa Army)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
(C) ASIANMEDIA

CROWS ZERO II

Several months after "Crows: Episode 0" trouble brews again when thugs known as "The Army of Killers" from rival high school Hosen Academy threaten Suzuran High aka the School of Crows.

The ruthless Hosen gang go after Suzuran alumni Sho Kawanishi (Shinnosuke Abe) after his released from reformatory for killing a Hosen member two years back. Kawanishi turns to his younger Suzuran gang members for protection. The Housen gang then seeks out right revenge on the entire Suzuran school, while in-fighting at Suzuran High makes them even more susceptible to the Housen threat.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
what more can i say... but wat a hottie shun is in crows zero.. if you love watching fights then you def do not want to skip out on these 2 movies.. you gotta love the whole cast.. theyre perferctly fit for these roles.. oguri shun is a great actor.. and i mean it!! he could play all kinds of roles and pull you deep into his charater!! IT'S A DEF MUST WATCH DRAMA IF YOU'RE REALLY INTO FIGHTS.. 75-90% OF THE MOVIES ARE FIGHTING!!!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
aigoo, i couldn't help but rewatch the movies again.. OGURI SHUN KICKS BUTT!!! i'm still really hoping there will be a third part.. :nailbiter:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*coughcough* Yes, I rewatched part 1 again just the other night... and Yup, I still love the movie!

I swear Shun's character is bad-@$$ yet hilarious at the same time.  I especially love the part when he's recruiting Masaki and uses the group date plot.. The girls found out that it was all a set up and stormed off, Kuroki Meisa's character calls Genji (Shun) an "ass" then "a total ass."  After that scene, you see Genji crying.. and Masaki is all weird out by Genji.. and Ken comes in and goes "are you crying" to Genji.. ahaha.. classic scene!

Seeing this scene, you'll go like Genji ain't as bad-@$$ as I thought.. :p but he's still bad-@$$ hehe.  :p