COOL MY WORLD 2008

After 2007 has gone by already Mai Visa's job as COOL 93's ambassador is over and turning the job over to Sirita Jensen for the year 2008...after Sirita served as COOL's presenter for summer 2007 she was asked to be ambassador for the radio station and she accepted.

For the new year COOL 93 came up with a great idea to get 12 celebrities to spread the news and awareness of Global Warming so they got these celebrities - lookkade methinee, por thisadee, Champ pereapol, dunk punkorn, nat nattwat, tai nattapol, oliver, not worawit, and other celebs to join in together and put together photos they;ve taken that follows the concept of global warming andit was made into a book called "COOL My World Diary (YEAR PLANNER 2008)" ... only 1500 copies are made at 193 bhat a peivce ... and with the money made from this book they will give the money to charity.

And with that COOL 93 is giving away 50 tickets to go to Japan for one of their many COOL outings with the staff of COOL 93 and Sirita and other celebs involved....

CREDIT TO KIMBERLEY!

does anyone on sarnworld live in Thailand? if so, could you purchase a copy of the COOL MY WORLD book (Year Planner 2008) for me? i'll reimburse the person, plus the shipping fees. please help me if you can! i'd really appreciate it! pm me...:)