Continuation of my Ex.

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
This is the continuation of my ex cheating on me wid my auntie part two.

Kay, as some of you may noe.. me nd my ex broke up a while ago.
Jux last month, i met a guy.
We started talking..
nd my cuz found out.
she got really mad at me cause she doesnt want me to talk to him..
she said, "You guys dnt evn noe each others heart."
so now..
she wants me tuh break up wid him..
or else she's gonna act like we're not cuz..
or have not met before.
so now..
i dunno wah to do?
she wnt let me live my present life.
she wants me tuh go bak wid my ex,
cause if i dnt..
she wnt consider me as a cuz anymore.
cuz my ex was a friend of hers.
shes not talkin tuh me anymore.
nd i dunno wah to do?
help?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly, I would let it be. If she was really concerned for your well being she would let you be happy. Why would she want you to go back to someone who cheated on you with your own aunt? It makes no sense. True she's your cousin, but at the same time she's the one being unreasonable -.-"

And you and the guy just met and you're just talking so it doesn't make sense even more. It's not like you two are in a serious relationship of course you don't know each other's hearts yet you just met and just starting to get to know each other -.-"

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
She does.
But she said that shes already been thru wah ive been thru..
so since me and the guy im currently talkin to havent known each others heart yt, its better if we stop talkin..
cause he might not be gud enough for me.
nd he might play me.
She also said that he deserves a second chance.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
everything sounds easier said then done. what you should do is figure out what "you" want. think things through before you make a decision, don't just take someone's word for it. just because someone says "oh don't date him" doesn't mean you shouldn't but at the same time, it doesn't mean you should. find out the reason why they're making those statements and decide for yourself. plus, you're only talking, not dating right off the back. take advantage of this time to get to know him first, his personality, what-so-ever, and then decide for yourself if this is someone you would consider being with.

as far as your ex goes, you should also decide on that yourself. he cheated on you. that's a fact. there's a saying, "once a cheater, always a cheater" but i do believe that there are a select few who could change. for instance, a few years ago my dad found out my mom had been cheating on him. it was a painful time for all of us, but for the sake of the family, my parents were able to work it out and i've given huge props to my dad for being able to forgive my mom and give her a second chance, and for my mom as well because she's been faithful since. it takes a lot of courage to take that chance of being deeply hurt again. so ask yourself, if it was to happen again, would you be able to handle the pain again? do you trust that he wouldn't do it again? you should know him better then anyone else.

oh jeesh, i didn't mean to type so much. haha. i rarely post anything! ;) but all i'm trying to say is, take it slow and think for yourself. is your heart ready or does it still need more time? if you're not sure, then i would definately give it more time before going into another relationship. wish you luck! :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
She does.
But she said that shes already been thru wah ive been thru..
so since me and the guy im currently talkin to havent known each others heart yt, its better if we stop talkin..
cause he might not be gud enough for me.
nd he might play me.
She also said that he deserves a second chance.
first of all, i don't like how she cornered you to begin with. it's not her place to give u an ultimatum. this is your life on the line, not hers. plus, she needs to understand that even though she may have had a similar situation happen in her life, it's still a fact that you are a human being with your own personal thoughts and feelings. i mean, it's like going to a movie with a friend, and coming out with different opinions about what you saw. simple. in addition, she contradicted herself. she says to give your ex a second a chance, but has she considered that you did nothing wrong and need to give yourself a chance also to truly find the person that is right for you? whether you decide to get back with "him" or not should be up to you.