[Coming Soon] J U P I T E R

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
 ​
SUMMARY: All her life, Jupiter Sparton has been in hiding with a guardian by her side. She has never had a normal life until fate brought her to meet bachelor tycoon, Dominic Lyons who was well known as Lion, The Heart-throb of every women's dream. With each encounterment, hot-tempered arguments became involved, life threatening sitution happened and he ends up saving her more than once. He who was always able to conquer it all has finally met his match in her who was beyond compassion. Before he knew he was protecting her, falling for her and loving her. For Jupiter, loving Dom's was the bestest thing that has ever happened in her life, despite their age differences. But Dom has his responsibilty to take care of and Jupiter has come to accept that she cannot be by his side for her living days has a time limted. Will Dom be able to keep Jupiter by his side? Is Jupiter willing to let go of Dom for his sake? She came into his life with a cause and he became an effect on her....​

ImQueen

sarNie Adult
OMG! This is going to be great, but why does her time with him has to be limited! No! Jk. I am so looking forward for this! :D

Btw, love your signature!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
This sounds great. Love the poster. Btw, I could be wrong but is that Camilla Belle? Looks like her, that smile lol

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
ImQueen said:
OMG! This is going to be great, but why does her time with him has to be limited! No! Jk. I am so looking forward for this! :D

Btw, love your signature!

Thank you and about the heroine's time limited is a secret, will not spoil yet ;)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
This sounds great. Love the poster. Btw, I could be wrong but is that Camilla Belle? Looks like her, that smile lol
 Thank you and yes, it is Camilla Belle with William Levy :)