Ching Chang (Exact-CH5)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Wow?! ending tomorrow already?? haha. well, lets hope it all comes down to a good ending.

I am so disappointed, I can't believe Ping died. Of all the people who could have died, Ping had to die. Whatever to him being rich and all that?? Dang, got my hopes up for nothing. Poor Ping. That man had a hard life throughout this whole drama. Now Atit is like parent-less.

Finally, the moment of truth came out about Yod and his past, Koy and YC taboo love. I think Koy is really ugly when she cries. She can't cry. Anyways, I'm glad they all finally know the truth now. So they can all move on now. I wish Atit and Ging would hurry up and hook up already.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Finally it end! OMG I was gonna die if it was another week, lol.

Can't wait 4 PRGRT!

DRB2M lol haha.....finally it ends....

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Gosh, I will surely miss Ching Chang, since I'm just so used to waking up to watching this. lol. I'm glad it all ended well. *tears. Gosh, looking at all the family pictures, this drama has really came a long way. I wish Exact would have more than just one drama airing at the same time rather than just one.

Ging and Atit were cute. It was so cute when he kissed her. haha. The ring was gorgeous! If I was Ging, I'd marry him in a heartbeat! haha. jk. Poor YC and Koy. But at least they all came to an understanding. Can't believe Aree and her husband and Arisa got all back together. Aree doesn't deserve them. Oh well, I guess thats a good thing. Everything has ended well. I'm happy. :)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
awhhh i'm sad it ended it kinda dissapointed me but ima miss this lakorn i spent the past 4 months watching this every weekend hahah yeap theres gona be something missing but overall it was a really good lakorn. deff. one of my favorites

kiaalor

sarNie Egg
I stayed up til 1:eek:oam just to finish the movie. I was crying throughout 3 episodes. These episodes were so SAD :( .......

Poor PING....sooooo...soooo....sad...how they made him died.......stiff...stiff........stif.... :( :(