❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
They were going to push this for the next airing slot? I thought there would be a cool-down period between them finishing filming this lakorn and airing it. Even though I'm a fan of Mookda, it does seem overload with her and Kem's content the past several weeks. Let's wait 3-4 months first. Aim for a Fall release.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
They were going to push this for the next airing slot? I thought there would be a cool-down period between them finishing filming this lakorn and airing it. Even though I'm a fan of Mookda, it does seem overload with her and Kem's content the past several weeks. Let's wait 3-4 months first. Aim for a Fall release.
No. Boom and Pim, Euro and Noey's lakorns will take over the next slot after Peek Hong and Marn Bang Jai.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh okay. How likely for Euro and Noey's lakorn to take over Marn Bang Jai's slot? lol
Per checking IG, Marn Bang Jai will be replaced by Prom Pissawad, Boom and Pim's lakorn while Peek Hong will be taken over by Kon Neua Kon, Euro and Noey's lakorn. Interesting how we will see Euro and Noey again after Marn Bang Jai ends lol

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
It would have been kinda great if Kon Neua Kon was after Marn Bang Jai. Supporting Role "landing" leading role right after their first drama together. lol

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
theyre really visually pleasing to the eyes haha. so its def a happy ending with another baby lol verry fertile =))
i hear somewhere that they might air it in September. Kem Euro Noey Mookda being their major new gen and also the covid things made all the line up messed up. basically they rerun the high rating lakorns last year which featured all 4 of them ( and new ones remain unfinished except for theirs).
im not complaining tho since i just wanna watch this one, for its plot lol. the thing is that we see them so constantly, if theres a short break in between then its okay since every plot is different (like BigM case with Roy Pah and Peek Hong). just hope that the fans understand this repetitive situation is inevitable in this period :(

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Does anyone here know if there is a translation for the novel/book?
Yeah or where we can listen to the spoilers. I was early enough to hear the first chapter on YouTube before they deleted it for whatever reason. And man their first bed scene was so romantic that I got butterflies in my stomach. I'm dying to read more :crybaby2:

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
They‘re so cute and really look so much like a family. They did an awesome job casting the kids, even the babies in earlier scenes match the visuals of the more grown twins. Can’t wait for this one. It’s been hit or miss with lakorn for me lately so I’d been watching more Cdrama and Kdrama but even those are hard with COVID. I’m going to need something else to replace Mark Bang Jai.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Kem Kem Kem, I hope the beard thing you got going on is for a role cause honey, no. Your babyface doesn't fit it.
Also, Mookda cut her hair! I love her long hair but boy was it long. It was almost hitting the top of her butt.

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling