[CH7] Sarp Dok Sroi (Pordeecam) : New Wongsakorn / Now Tisanart

patesserie

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad that Now is not in Mae Saw Eurn. That lalorn is too sad and not a happy ending. I think that's good if she's not in any remake of Noon's lakorn since she looks so much like Noon. I don't want Now to be in the shadow of Noon. Beside, Om's in here and I don't want to see Now with On again.
I'm glad as well. Although she was the most suitable candidate for Daonin, I don't think the role would showcase anything different from what people have seen. Viewers are fully aware of how capable Now is in weak, crying and prim and proper characters. Now is very lucky that she's one of the rare actresses who rarely gets backlash for resembling or being compared to a senior actress. If anything, Nune fans seem to adore her and cheer for her to become more recognized. There's no need for her to take on Nune's remakes when she's capable of standing on her own. This lakorn is great for her. An original script that shows various areas of her strengths. She can be pitiful, sweet, tender but also seducing and intimidating.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Man this was slow progressing. Basically it was just the n'ek getting possessed, trying not to get possessed and then getting possessed again.

Now did a good job. I'm sick of seeing her in weak roles where people step all over her though. I'm surprised Dok Soi tolerated her stepmom for so long, I would have strangled that evil lady in her sleep for sure. Her stepmom is so unreasonable and cruel, she doesn't listen to anyone and is always jumping to see the worst in Soi. She hates Soi for no reason, simply hating her for being an obstacle for her own kid. I seriously wanted to punch the screen every time she accuses Soi for some nonsense that she made up. Now's stepmom was mean to her in Nang Rai but at least she had some redeeming qualities and she was kind of funny, the stepmom here deserved every minute of her demise. Glad to see Soi stand up to her towards the end though. Sompor was unreasonable too. She seemed like she would at least have some compassion for her sister but she's pretty mean to Soi and letting her mom feed lies to her.

Krai is your typical useless p'ek. He was kind of dumb and slow. He is lucky he has Prueng as a friend. Prueng was always one step ahead of people and understood their motives immediately, while Krai is always in need of Prueng coming to he rescue. The whole love story between him and Soi was dull, but luckily New and Now have some chemistry.

Pai didn't need to die, poor guy. They could have found some way to save Soi without him sacrificing himself. That freaking demon needed to get a life, seriously LOL. After all that hardship, the demon's end was way too simple. My favourite character is Bai, the hot mute. His master was unnecessarily cruel to him but good thing he softened up at the end. The only thing I wanted from this lakorn was for them not to kill off Bai and for him to have a happy ending, which he did.

This lakorn was good, kind of meh sometimes but not great.