[CH7] Prom Pissawad (Magic If): Mik Thongraya/Pim Pimprapa

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yeah, I thought their chemistry was just okay in their first lakorn. I think Mik has way better chemistry with Steph, Mookda, and Bow. They should film a lot later, Mik has to gain some weight and grow some hair, he's not looking good lately.

Marigold

sarNie Hatchling
It a pass from time thanks. I don’t find them two compatible although majority of the people does.

Marigold

sarNie Hatchling
God lord I can’t stand Pim :facepalm: She rubs me the wrong way after the Gypsy and Sean thing. Plus, I never liked her as an actor. This is a skip for me. I know some people who loved their previous lakorn will be happy for a reunion though.
Why? What happened with gypsy and Sean? What did she do

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Whaaattt? I like Pim. I’ve never heard of the Sean/gypsy thing tho. I should look that up.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Whaaattt? I like Pim. I’ve never heard of the Sean/gypsy thing tho. I should look that up.
Yeah there’s stuff about the whole thing that went down in the Various ET News thread. Just have to go back a little bit.

sugar12

sarNie Egg
Kinda disappointed that mik is paired up with Pim. Pim just sends some weird vibes that i'm not fond of. I tried watching their other lakorn but couldn't. Wish he could be paired up with a different actress. Will be skipping this lakorn even though I like mik, sadly, story line doesn't seem that interesting anyways.