[Ch7] Pin Anong (Moom Mai)

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
I haven't touched a Ch.7 lakorn for the longest time. I've watched so many Ch.3 lakorns that I've neglected Ch.7. I can't remember the last time I saw a lakorn from Ch.7; it was probably sometime when Kob was still reigning. Anyway, here are just some of my thoughts about Pin Anong (be prepared).

First off, why did they title this lakorn after the nang'eks name? I know that Pin was popular among the boys, but this story revolved around Yai. I understand if they named this lakorn PA due to the fact that our Yai was in love with her, which would explain some of his actions in the beginning, but no where in the very beginning did I feel like Yai was actually in love with Pin. They did many flashbacks of Pin and Yai's childhood, but it didn't seem like Yai fell in love with Pin at all. Perhaps he did, but as a viewer I just didn't feel like Yai loved Pin as a kid. I don't see where Pin started to love Yai either.  

Second of all, I like the storyline. It's very dense and complicated - just my taste. Although, there are some flaws in the script. The script contained parts that were VERY redundant. It was to the point I wanted to kick my laptop screen, but of course I didn't. If I did, I wouldn't get to finish this lakorn! Haha. I didn't like that so many characters were killed off, it was unnecessary. Another aspect that was unnecessary were the lovey dovey scenes between Yai and Pin. I felt like they added those scenes just to lure in viewers. I'll admit, at first I wanted to watch PA because I wanted to see how well Weir and Min pulled those lovey dovey scenes, but as I watched on I kind of felt like those kissing scenes were unnecessary. I liked the intensity during the action scenes, but the fighting sequences were funny. Haha. I give 'em props though. The one thing that this script lacked a bit was closure. What happened to them fighting the cases lawfully? What happened to finding justice? (Nai Krongsook's death is not enough to kill the case, right?) What happened to the father's will that was the talk towards the end? What about Yai and his father's relationship? They could've made Yai go to his father's burial ground and ask for forgiveness or something of that sort. I was anticipating some court scene and some exciting revelation/verdict, BUT what do I get, nothing.  

Finally, I like the cast. I love Toey!! I've admired her since the first time I saw a glimpse of her in a video a couple years ago, I believe it was one of her lakorns. I didn't know her name and was quite pleasantly surprise to see her in here. Now I know her name is Toey and she still acts! Hem is sooo, he's so dayum fine. I was totally in love with him and his character in the beginning because Yai was a jerk at that time. He seems like an athletic man and that's what I want to see in my man. Haha. I like Au and Kratip too. They were sort of the comic reliefs for this lakorn and I enjoyed watching them. As for the pra'nang, I didn't like them at first, but they're growing on me. Min is really pretty and I would like to see her try a new role, something that would be completely opposite of the nice, gentle, Pin. I wouldn't mind seeing her be a strong-headed yet clumsy-looking nang'ek haha. I'm starting to really like Weir. He's so darn MACHO in this lakorn that I just can't resist his charm. I like my man to be macho and Weir would be a great example, besides Hem. Haha. Big body, nice haircut, my taste of fashion...yummy. I'd also just like to comment briefly on the actor who played Parn's dad, he's handsome for an older gentleman. Haha. Hey, seriously he's pretty macho too.

Overall, I'll give this lakorn an 8.5/10 for keeping me hooked and for not messing with the wardrobe! I'm so glad that they didn't have the pra'ek where TIGHT jeans! Tight jeans are a turn off for me. Yai wore them a little in the beginning as the barbaric Yai. I liked the barbaric style, but I also liked the handsome Yai wardrobe haha.

Okay, enough of me. Wow, I wrote an essay. Sorry ya'll. I'm actually quite surprise there aren't THAT many pages for this lakorn in here...oh well, Pin Anong rocks!

tassa

sarNie Egg
Where else can I watch or dounwload this in eng sub?
I've been waiting it on youtube but they just had to take it off....Im up to episode 18...so close to the end!

ann2289

sarNie Egg
same here... i did not finish because it was taken down due to copyright matters...  only up to episode 16 :(((((((((((((((((( i have been very excited to come home just to finish this lakorn :((((

rikana

sarNie Egg
Hi!!

Does anybody knows where I can find and download the videos without subs?

Thanks in advance!!
bye!!

dariey

sarNie Adult
idk if what i'm going to say is good thing or bad thing..so here i go

first i watch this due to sooooo many comment at various site said this lakorn was sooooo good and deserve for award but when i give a try to watch this honestly i'm so clueless of what this lakorn main point all about.its like the scene got cut at the middle so mass and everywhere without proper connection to one another.i don't know where this lakorm focus at and it so unclear either in finding the truth or finding justice or the love between pin and yai.there is no proper ending too.there certain scene i don't find any logic action why they did this and that.of course most typical lakorn will have something unlogical but so far that i've watch its not to the extent where i can't accept it like what they have here.other thing that i annoy the most is their humor sound effect..that just so annoying to the point i can't take it anymore but the humor scene save for it.because of this i would say the storyline is too much for me...in bad way(i really am sorry)....BUT i have to applause for the entire cast for having soooo much chemistry and everyone nailed on their roles.so far that i've watch there is no one being stiff.so overall they really make it up from the storyline for me.

i'm so sorry if my word seem harsh but that just my pov over this lakorn..peace

EDIT: well actually there is someone who being stiff all along the story.i forgot about him hahaa

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I kinda want to rewatch this...Haha.

This lakorn is very drama-heavy, but it's enticing and captivating. I hated the last couple episode and many scenes, but overall enjoyed it because of Weir and Min. Haha. It is a little overrated I must say.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
This was the first lakorn I've ever watched and it made me a fan of Weir and Min! They have chemistry together. Glad that I was able to watch it on YT before. Copyright issues are just... annoying. Not really a fan of Weir's long hairstyle in the series lol. But I enjoyed watching everyone in this lakorn overall. :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Okay so I broke down and I ended up watching this lakorn. I was hesitant because I saw 22 episodes and I'm like this is Kantana and 22 episodes, this is probably not going to bode well ... but I was glad I ended up watching this.

In your typical ch7 fashion you have a n'ek who is grateful to a fault and will sacrifice everything for people who don't deserve it BUT the writers managed to make things easier to swallow for the audience by making the p'ek be a constant reality check, reminding the n'ek how stupid and ridiculous she is being. Pin is weak but she isn't that annoying, she at least manages to try to stand up for herself sometimes even though she can't win. Like I appreciated the fact that she stood up to her mom and Krongsook for trying to take her wedding ring and she pretended to side with Krongsook to poison Yai in order to protect him. At least towards the end Pin tries to explain herself that it is not that she is not angry with the people that abuse her but since she is in a position where she is abused regularly, there is no point in making herself angry regularly as well.

Yai is the kind of p'ek a typical lakorn watcher loves. He is loyal, fierce, possessive, protective, and intense. He's been through a lot and you just want him to win. I can see why this is a beloved Weir role, Yai is a great character and Weir portrays him wonderfully. In the span of 22 episodes, there was a good amount of time for the leads to develop their relationship. The first 30% chunk is where Yai falls in love with Pin without fully realizing the extent of it, the next 10% is their marriage where Pin realizes her feelings and the two fall into place with one another, the next 30% is the pra'nang going through misunderstandings and resentment towards one another only to realize how intense their feelings are for one another, and then finally the last 30% chunk the leads come to an understanding and can love each other openly. It is well developed and it didn't feel like it dragged. The leads go through pretty much everything you want to see in a lakorn relationship from bickering, to possessiveness, to slap/kiss, and then just being sweet. I loved how during the last 30% of the lakorn the leads got along and just had a loving relationship with one another with good natured bickering. Yai is one of the best p'eks, he loves Pin so much and it is emphasized throughout that he can't stop loving her and he will go to hell if she wants him to.

I think the reason why this lakorn worked so well is because of the comedic timing. Like the villains are bad but they are funny. Krongsook isn't an angry villain, she wants to have fun and because of that it causes her to not get along with her equally fun loving daughter and their insults for one another is entertaining to watch. Then we have Pan and Nee who are always bickering and being comedic relief when things are too intense with the leads. It works. I'm glad Pan ended up with Nee rather than Jin but it didn't make sense for the writers to add in bickering between Pan and Jin in the first chunk of the lakorn. I also love Pan's scenes with his dad. Yai getting his revenge in the beginning by tormenting Krongsook and Nee is funny and his facial expressions are on point. My favourite Yai scene is in the restaurant dressed as a country bumpkin and then he sits and makes faces at all the supposed "rich" people at the table.

For a 22 episode lakorn this didn't feel long. The leads had plenty of time together and tons of bed scenes. Weir and Min have good chemistry.

vina

sarNie Egg
This is still one of my favorite lakorns that has revenge themed as the main plot. I do not mind that it became kind of draggy from the three episodes from the middle, I am invested so much in watching Khun Yai and Pin Anong romance develop as the story unfolds.

Characters:
Khun Yai - as a male lead he still loves his better half despite seeing her in various suspicious activities. He always said he despises her but save her every time she is in a dangerous situation. He may be aggressive sometimes but he never forced the female lead even though he is hurt multiple times by her words and actions which is very rare when you watch a classic lakorn.

Pin - She is very kind and trusting to a fault but I cannot blame her for it because that's how she was brought up by her mother. I do not feel her character during the first part of the series but started to understand her during the middle part where, that's when she had a major character development towards the middle part until the ending. I like that she even instigated a plan with Khun Yai to thwart the main villain, deceiving her. Also, I've seen a worse FL than her who remains placid and doesn't contribute to anything but to cry every single time she is struggling.

Chemistry:

I love that there are real kisses in here, unlike some lakorns that I have watched before. As a viewer, it is hard to be convinced about the passion of the main characters for each other if you see fake kisses between them.

Overall it is a very rewatchable lakorn for me. I have seen it four times now since the first time I have watched it in 2018. I still think this is the best Weir Sukollawat lakorn. It makes me a fan of him after this.

If you want a lakorn filled with action, romance, and lots of skinship, I recommend this one to you.