[CH7] Khoei Yai Sapai Lek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I searched and didn't find a topic for this, so I made one. If one already exists lemme know and I'll merge it. Is anyone else watching this? -.- I'm addicted but WTFFF it's an evening lakorn that only airs weekends :( NO. 

Taeun

sarNie Egg
Surprisingly the lakorn good idk I find evening lakorn to be more interesting and relax without all those drama.Boom and Namwaan chemistry is omg :) but somehow I feel like the story focus more on the sister which is kinda boring I hope my main couple get more screen time and omg Bua me wan is getting marry sorry for the spoiler

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think in all versions Rongmai and Witsawar were always the main couple, in this version they seem to focus on them a little more. I liked Ae Issariya version of Rongmai more though. They started airing this more often yay! It was soooo sucky when it only aired on weekend, then last week I noticed they started airing it more. Woot hopefully they air it everyday like how Ch.7 usually airs their evening lakorns. 

Boom and Namwaan <3

Taeun

sarNie Egg
Yes I notice that they air more ep last week maybe it bc the lakorn receive positive respond from viewer. Boom said fan like the lakorn so that maybe why they air more ep. The lakorn is getting so good I hope Bua tell Won that she like him. So was there a old version of this lakorn,is it a remake?

kanica

sarNie Egg
I prefer the couple Aon & Noon S, they are one of my favorite couples, but this version is not bad.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Taeun said:
Yes I notice that they air more ep last week maybe it bc the lakorn receive positive respond from viewer. Boom said fan like the lakorn so that maybe why they air more ep. The lakorn is getting so good I hope Bua tell Won that she like him. So was there a old version of this lakorn,is it a remake?
Yah there is another version starring Tao Somchai & Ae Issariya as Witsawar & Rongmai, Aon Sarawut & Noon Siraphun as Wanphadhet & Yai Bua. I lovedd that version. I think there is an older version to, but unsure and never seen it lol. 

kanica said:
I prefer the couple Aon & Noon S, they are one of my favorite couples, but this version is not bad.
Yes this version isn't bad, but Aon and Noon are my faves Bua and Dhet lol. In this version they are already married! Omg! Lol.