Ch3 Stars Signing 2012 Calendar

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
After seeing all pics and watching videos of this event, I hate to admit it, but Mew look completely suprised me here, best out of all girls here. I didn't know that she could look as pretty.
This kind of signing event sound fun.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Everyone looks good ohh I very love CH3 celebs! :heart: :heart: :heart:

By the way Alex is very young looking. He looks too cute for his age. :kiss3:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Goshhh they all look mighty handsome and beautiful in the pictures, seriously breathtaking creatures. I can't even imagine if I was the one who was being candidly photographed, it'd be turned out bad :sweat: , but this amazing looking actors and actresses :eyetwitch: God bless them :worthy:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Why does nearly everyone have the same reddish-brown hair color all of a sudden? Look at Susie's, Ploy's, Anne's, and Aff's. lol
there are some that couldn't make to this event like Rome,Chompoo,Aum,Cherry,Noon S and I
didn't see Mario too the reddish-brown is a new fashion atm if your here Where I lived in Sydney you'll be seeing lots of this colour hairstyle its very popular in Australia

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I'm still trying to get used to seeing Por N. in Ch 3 events haha so used to seeing him in Ch. 7 =) But everyone looks gorgeous! I love Chalex! Were Mint and Mark there on the same day?