[CH3] Payakorn Sorn Ruk (Thanud Lakorn): James Jirayu / Ice Preechaya

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ice looks pretty with her short hair. I like it, but I agree with you guys. They should set the camera really far. lol Ice seems to be lowkey getting wrinkles around her eyes/face. She was really pretty and fresh looking during ATM and IFTYLY. They looked really tired at the opening ceremony. I hope my baby Ji get some rest. He looks so tired and hot. My poor baby had to wear a turtleneck, which doesn't help at all.

sarNie Adult
So i guess i am moving on to here now that Game Sanaeha is over.

I saw Ice only in that movie I Fine Thank you Love You. She has a nice english accent. She is also cute there. I have full faith in Pa'Jaew no matter what. I think this will work, one way or another.

Although admittedly, i don't like the plot much. The n'ek is supposedly a fortune-teller of sorts and predicts that the p'ek (who is an actor) gets someone pregnant, which of course gives him bad rep, then there's a plot to kill her/them then she gets pregnant... What? Haha i hope this would be on the comedic side. James hasn't played a naughty funny guy since Ruk sud rit. After he has cried buckets in Game Sanaeha, i think a comedy would be a good break.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
DlrF1UeU4AAJDbH.jpeg DlrD9OmU0AANC_2.jpeg DlqWhoVU4AEMKYy.jpeg
cr. to rightful owners
omg ice looks a million times better here then in the other pictures of her and james! this simple makeup and curly hairstyle suits her way more than thick makeup. and wow james looks super hot! i wonder what role the little girl will play? and james is holding a gun in the last pic

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ