[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Mar 29, 2017.

1. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

They are still in the movie

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification. So is it true that they are making a nakee 3 as a lakorn?

PrincessKarina likes this.
  3. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

No, they are not in it because it was all about the koojin without them the movie would tank. Yes, Taew and Ken for all purposes were not in the movie :risas3:

KitKat516 and preetam like this.
  4. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

No idea

5. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

I love nadech but while looking at some behind the scene pics, he just doesn’t match DMJ’s style. DMJ looks cool nadech looks kinda dumb with his dead face and hair. Idk maybe he’ll look better in the drama. But damnnn they couldn’ve styled his hair up, like who cares if dmj had that hair. I would love if they had some scenes of Na be more smiley than in the original, i wanna see his dimples!

PrincessKarina and vivienne like this.
  6. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Matt definitely grew since people love her gang and this scandal is only going to make her more well known.

vivienne likes this.
  7. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I feel like I’m the only one not bothered by Nadech’s hair lol if I could get over Lee Min Ho’s ugly hair in Boys Over Flowers then I can for sure get over this haha

8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh lordy dont remind me hahaha. His hair was horrible :facepalm:

vivienne, x0unerthanlater and SuzieJ like this.
  9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Exactly haha Na’s hair is nothing in comparison!

vivienne likes this.
  10. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

I am more bothered by Lee Min Ho's nose. I wasn't really paying attention to his hair. One thing I like about Korean's actors...their height. Seriously, they are so tall. Like that actor in Devilish Joy. Talking about tall and manly.

11. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hmm LMH’s hair didn’t bother me as much lol aha at first I did go WTF, but then I saw his face and then I smiled!! Lmbo!! But I couldn’t get into the n’ek omg she’s horrible :( sorry. Worst looking Korean girl. I wonder if Koreans hate her for being lucky to pair with LMH. I didn’t follow. Couldn’t really get into the K version, cuz I was all about HUA JE LEI! My #1 Chinese babe!! Lmfao!!!!! :p

vivienne likes this.
  12. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

He has dead face in that scene with gubgib. His suit looks big on him too, tho they fit. Idk can't explain lol the suits in here aren't as good as what he wears in events.

And maybe he has a long face that's why that wig/fake bangs doesn't look that good on him.

13. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Lol. Dang girl this is a bold comment! Haha. I sure hope the hair is more appealing on screen.

PrincessKarina, vivienne and AnnTfan like this.
  14. AnnTfan

AnnTfan ❤ BTS ❤

Lol i usually find him attractive but in the pictures so far, he looks dumb.

PrincessKarina and vivienne like this.
  15. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

The filming will continue! :clap: Guess P'Mai is searching for a good location as what Khun Nong said, they still had to film scenes in some provinces.

Screenshot_20181110_222601.jpg

16. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

It's a tall order to have this cancel. They got too much invested to listen to a bunch of nonsense people. People that wanted it cancel probably watch it anyway just to be apart of something so they can whine. It's a win win for the channel.

PrincessKarina, Koy123 and vivienne like this.
  17. phatman

phatman POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

So I've been seeing stuff on Matt and Aff's ex.. . . .what is going on?? Please tell me nothing is true.

PrincessKarina, preetam and SuzieJ like this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Just read the past 20 pages of the Various ET News thread and you will find out everything lol and yep it’s true!

PrincessKarina, preetam and KitKat516 like this.
  19. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

SK obsession for ch3 actresses. Courting them while their relationships with their previous BFs are unstable and dating them right after they break up. See the pattern

PrincessKarina, ella0411 and SuzieJ like this.
  20. ella0411

ella0411 sarNie Adult

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    bonbon, x.ATKD.x, alissaax and 6 others like this.