❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They better not end up like Chipope. . . amazing off screen chem. . . dead on screen chem.
If Na let loose they should be fine. Matt isn't dating anyone so she like Mew probably up for whatever :) I think they will be super cute. Na minus his goofy hair is actually good looking in his mostly black outfits. I like my men simply but classy. If they can manged to take care of his hair Na will shine in here lol. I have faith in Matt and Na....way too many skinship in here.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If Na let loose they should be fine. Matt isn't dating anyone so she like Mew probably up for whatever :) I think they will be super cute. Na minus his goofy hair is actually good looking in his mostly black outfits. I like my men simply but classy. If they can manged to take care of his hair Na will shine in here lol. I have faith in Matt and Na....way too many skinship in here.
Ugh that hair still gets me! Why?! Haha.

Is that why Mew has been doing real kisses lately??? Omg. Pope should take advantage of this. Haha.

vivienne

sarNie Egg
She probably knows she's pretty today lol here are some clips from Matt's IG stories!

I wanna see them both on screen, like, right now! Nadech looks so hot here, tho.

I miss her IG stories while filming! Good thing, Nadech is cooperating lol :p

My fave!! Sorry, Matt... Gonna give it to Nadech. :pancarta:

(mattperanee)
Lolol is Nadech channeling out Petra again?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Wait is Na drunk in the photo where they are in bed together

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The color contrast between Na and Matt is real. He looks like he got poisoned or some sort of rash with him being spotty red while Matt is so darn light.