❤️[CH3] My Love From the Stars (Broadcast Thai Television) : Nadech Kugimiya / Matt Peranee

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Which one? Me two favorites
Its not out yet. They are filming right now. The title is called "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood". Its a fictional story about The Marylin Manson murders. Margot Robbie is the main female lead too. They are both my American favorites too :icon12:

ella0411

sarNie Adult
Okay a thai fan on ig just translated the article for me and she said that it basically says that they are speeding up the process of filming. Yayyy!
Thanks, girl! I saw your comment lol
Hope they're speeding up the filming without the quality being rushed. CH3 and P'Mai, Khun Nong have been saying it's gonna be soon. But I don't know how soon is that. :p

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Thanks, girl! I saw your comment lol
Hope they're speeding up the filming without the quality being rushed. CH3 and P'Mai, Khun Nong have been saying it's gonna be soon. But I don't know how soon is that. :p
Yeah i was the only comment in english in there lol and yes i want them to speed up but not enought to mess the quality of this remake. I hope they mean soon soon not long soon haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just hope this doesnt turn into a LR situation where the air date keeps getting pushed back. Thats my worst fear :( im praying it doesnt turn out thay way

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
TBH just don't have any expectations for air date until there's legitimate confirmation from Broadcast themselves. The filming process could finish earlier than expected but we still have to keep in mind that they've got to do CGI, which will take up time.
Ughh i forgot about the CGI. I hope they make the CGI look good