❤️[CH3] Lub Luang Jai (TV Scene) : Grate Warintorn / Diana Flipo / Masu Junyangdikul

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
here are some more BTS pictures. All i gotta say is woowww great is looking so sharp and handsome in here! and ooooo both of their gazes exude chemistry :love: little miss diana is starting to grow on me but her acting will seal the deal for me if she does good
DmN5vMSVsAA0KtD.jpeg DmN5vMRUcAUXz6Y.jpeg DmN5vMSV4AEPEVN.jpeg
Cr. to rightful owners

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Am i the only one who loves their skin contrast? Great is such a yummy tan guy and Diana is a pretty girl with such pale skin. Its pretty to look at. And i noticed my baby Great looks tired but he still looks dashing. Hope he takes good care of himself

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know something about Diana just scream supporting. But I do like Great. I will give it a few episodes. I mean, I tolerated James/Yeena lakorn so this probably be OK.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
here are some more BTS pictures. All i gotta say is woowww great is looking so sharp and handsome in here! and ooooo both of their gazes exude chemistry :love: little miss diana is starting to grow on me but her acting will seal the deal for me if she does good
View attachment 24194 View attachment 24195 View attachment 24196
Cr. to rightful owners
They look amazing right here & then P’Fuse sits right next to Great lol. I’m loving their intense looks. Hoping to see if Diana’s acting improved.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
Diana is a good actress. She can deliver her emotions and tone of voice quite well. However, she lacks the it factor that leading ladies have. Perhaps she just hasn't gotten a role that puts her to the test and showcase her skills. I don't know. There are a lot of lead actresses that shouldn't be leads, too. Haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20180914-225258.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
Idk who this girl plays in this lakorn but i stumbled upon a group picture with Great, Diana, Masu and some other actors and this girl next to Great caught my eye! Shes really pretty! They would look nice as a couple. I cropped out everyone else so you guys could focus on just these 2 lol im gonna keep an eye out for her in this lakorn.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 24933
Cr. to rightful owners
Idk who this girl plays in this lakorn but i stumbled upon a group picture with Great, Diana, Masu and some other actors and this girl next to Great caught my eye! Shes really pretty! They would look nice as a couple. I cropped out everyone else so you guys could focus on just these 2 lol im gonna keep an eye out for her in this lakorn.
She is quite pretty. I like how they’re already matching in colors hehe.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't know something about Diana just scream supporting.
I have to agree with you on that but she's a nangek that is here to stay. She has strong producers backup at the channel. They seem to afore her and praised her. Its like they're seeing her as the next rising it girl. Don't ask me how

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I have to agree with you on that but she's a nangek that is here to stay. She has strong producers backup at the channel. They seem to afore her and praised her. Its like they're seeing her as the next rising it girl. Don't ask me how
her manager has lots of good connections and she a halfie which ch3 loves

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wow they are looking really nice together! Great seriously is one of those p'eks who looks good with anyone. I camt think of anyone in the new or current generation who would look bad with him! Great is sooo handsome i cant get over it!!
Dn7QC1EXgAESH2N.jpeg
Dn-kliMUUAAmbEh.jpeg
Dn-kliSV4AEre7D.jpeg
Cr. to rightful owners