❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh, there are so many pages I have to go through to catch up. I think I missed out on a lot of pictures, more than I thought. lol I can't wait to see our precious JiTaew back onscreen again. I love how they are still so close and don't care what anyone has to say about their closeness. I love how they're still spending time together both on and offset. Seriously adore their friendship.

Dang, just thinking about JiTaew makes me miss our GS+GS thread days. The nostalgia is real. lol
Girl I miss the GS+GS thread days too, we @Xiongurl26 @Katelyn @wuzhangs were all so crazy :risas3: I just hope this Lakorn will be as addictive as GS so that we all can try to catch it live again:thumbup: . I adore their friendship too, they are just super cute together.
This is not Lakorn related but it’s Jitaew lols and it’s too cute I Just have to share this clip of them from last month at the Nice two Meat you event .

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 38Shooting day 21
เรือนไทย สายน้ำ จามจุรี Villa Musee Khaoyai
http://instagr.am/p/BzR3BtVl0fe/ 36660

That bts at the lake is so sweet, how comfortable and familiar they are to play with each other hands like that. For N times but i wish actual scenes can be as sweet as how they are outside of screen.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Shooting day 38Shooting day 21
เรือนไทย สายน้ำ จามจุรี Villa Musee Khaoyai
http://instagr.am/p/BzR3BtVl0fe/ View attachment 36660

That bts at the lake is so sweet, how comfortable and familiar they are to play with each other hands like that. For N times but i wish actual scenes can be as sweet as how they are outside of screen.
This is way to cute I love seeing clips and pics of them offscreen.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 45Shooting day 28*
30.06.201923.05.2019*
Rightman Company*Not so sure about this date. will wait until i can watch this scene to confirm it
36673 36674

Reporter Plerngfah in action
Credit photos from charinya_pr, P'Top instagram, Khun Pin twitter

Last edited: