❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I still can't get over this picture!! FIN mak mak!! :love::love::love: Ah Pin said this wasn't part of the script!!
View attachment 36177
They are cute. They are so comfortable with each other for James to always hug Taew freely like that.
I actually want it's in script so i can have one more confirmed sweet scene. It's problem with James and Taew that sometime bts is more sweet than on screen scenes

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh, there are so many pages I have to go through to catch up. I think I missed out on a lot of pictures, more than I thought. lol I can't wait to see our precious JiTaew back onscreen again. I love how they are still so close and don't care what anyone has to say about their closeness. I love how they're still spending time together both on and offset. Seriously adore their friendship.

Dang, just thinking about JiTaew makes me miss our GS+GS thread days. The nostalgia is real. lol

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 32 (31.05.2019)
http://instagr.am/p/ByWtu3Ul_2r/
While look at these filming pics, i just keep guessing plot and imagine my own script :fighting3:
The wheelchair beside Sitang's bed must belong to Plerngfah.
I think this scene is when Plerngfah come to visit Sitang. They should be in an accident or encounter dangerous event together so both need to be treat at ICU room. Plerng must recover first.

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my gosh, there are so many pages I have to go through to catch up. I think I missed out on a lot of pictures, more than I thought. lol I can't wait to see our precious JiTaew back onscreen again. I love how they are still so close and don't care what anyone has to say about their closeness. I love how they're still spending time together both on and offset. Seriously adore their friendship.

Dang, just thinking about JiTaew makes me miss our GS+GS thread days. The nostalgia is real. lol
Yes! I love their relationship as friends too! So chill and playful.
I miss those GS days too lol. A crazy fun time. Better catch up girl!!

While look at these filming pics, i just keep guessing plot and imagine my own script :fighting3:
I think this scene is when Plerngfah come to visit Sitang. They should be in an accident or encounter dangerous event together so both need to be treat at ICU room. Plerng must recover first.
I keep guessing too! Lol. I've been wanting to purchase the books to just get some glimpse of the plot but I was told it was to hard to read. :/ I'll stay guessing bc they're just look so bad ass in these outfits.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
That could be nod.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shooting day 37 (08.06.2019)

61398523_457684851660362_4836638489093288799_n.jpg 62416213_885779781764099_8391436323244227974_n.jpg

Cr: Taew, P' Top ins

There is a scene that Sitang will drive Plerng. Yah, i like it when it's the girl who is driver.

Love it when a lakorn does something against gender stereotype (which is very rare).
I love how at both GS and NDFD, it's n'ek who give flower for p'ek first and p'ek make handmade gift for n'ek ( shell necklace in NDFD and wedding bouquet in GS) :D

Last edited: