❤️[CH3] Leh Bunpakarn (TV Scene) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Wonder if JJ is still shooting his another drama with Ice? If so, it's going to be hard for him to manage times to shoot 2 dramas. Same as Taew, right? will she shoot the new one with Nadech?

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Wonder if JJ is still shooting his another drama with Ice? If so, it's going to be hard for him to manage times to shoot 2 dramas. Same as Taew, right? will she shoot the new one with Nadech?
Yes, he is shooting 2 lakorns now. Lakorn with Ice should be done filming next 1-2 months i guess. Not the first time he filmed two lakorns at the same time. A bit hard but he can do it. Same as Taew, she has done that a lot of time.
In case of Game Sanaeha and NDFD, they has filmed 2 lakorns with different period setting simultaneously while being paired up with same partner and still act their role well then they can do anything. :thumbup:
Taew will start Miti Thi Sarm with Act Art at the end of May if there is nothing change.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Thanks for your info.

Hopefully can see JJ with Ice this year, and this one with Taew for the beginning of 2020 (if they speed up shooting), but if they need not to rush, I don't mind to wait 'cause I really want to see my 2 favorite JJ/Taew lakorn is out smoothly.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Shootingday16 (25.04.19)
Thailand is very hot so A.Pin keep release shirtless Plerngfah pics :risas3:

Shootingday17 (28.04.19)

Uthai and Duangkae make a vow with each other.

Plerngfah and Sitang need to meet each other faster so i'm still their team. Right now i'm more and more fond of Uthai-Duangkae because of their joint scenes/pics.
Tomorrow will begin a long shooting queue (4 days) at Villa Musée Khao Yai, hope both p'ek and n'ek will join filming.

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Shootingday16 (25.04.19)
Thailand is very hot so A.Pin keep release shirtless Plerngfah pics :risas3:

Shootingday17 (28.04.19)

Uthai and Duangkae make a vow with each other.

Plerngfah and Sitang need to meet each other faster so i'm still their team. Right now i'm more and more fond of Uthai-Duangkae because of their joint scenes/pics.
Tomorrow will begin a long shooting queue (4 days) at Villa Musée Khao Yai, hope both p'ek and n'ek will join filming.
Thank you, thank you.
Never enough seeing their pics together. They both are one among of the best couple on screen.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I swear Pin keeps teasing us with all these shirtless Ji pics. Haha. I don't mind it all one bit though. :pancarta: .

James and Taew still look so good together but they've looked sad in most of the pics released so far when together. Why?! I hope this won't be too sad of a plot.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I swear Pin keeps teasing us with all these shirtless Ji pics. Haha. I don't mind it all one bit though. :pancarta: .

James and Taew still look so good together but they've looked sad in most of the pics released so far when together. Why?! I hope this won't be too sad of a plot.
Uthai and Duangkae, also Rawi and Sasina will has tragedy plot for sure. But we can count on them to provide for us sweet scenes as married couple. I'm excited because Duangkae and Sasina are both elegant and gentle woman, very different compare to Mangmao and Nok so i expect new chemistry/ dynamic from James and Taew :)

Plerngfah and Sitang also. Plerng is quite naughty which is different from upright and serious Khangthong/Lakkhanai, his bickering with Sitang would be fun. I want them to meet each other faster, have a lot of cute scene together to make up the tragedy of their previous life.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Long shooting queue at Villa Musée Khao Yai
Shooting Day 18 (19.05.02)
Duangkae is very pretty here. It would be interesting to see all DK's wardrobe.

Shootingday19 (19.05.03)

Uthai and Duangkae's couple outfit :icon12: very cute

I wonder how many part of Rama V left. After this week, there would be 15 shooting days for this lifetime. But seem like still there are a lot of scenes hasn't filmed. Pre-married part of Uthai/Duangkae hasn't filmed yet.
P' Fuse said Rama 5+Dvaravati will occupy up to 30% at max, modern part about 70-80%. So i guess LBPK will have over 100 shooting queue, even longer than NDFD (102 shooting days).

Last edited:

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
[19.05.04] Shooting Day 20

Uthai and his baby with Duangkae. See this pic make me hurt a bit since it's most likely we can't see them share scene on scene.

Cr: Child's actor parent facebook

Kids are not actors, they are children of staff at Musee Villa Khao Yai
Cr: monamamalade ins

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Aw
[19.05.04] Shooting Day 20

Uthai and his baby with Duangkae. See this pic make me hurt a bit since it's most likely we can't see them share scene on scene.

Cr: Child's actor parent facebook

Kids are not actors, they are children of staff at Musee Villa Khao Yai
Cr: monamamalade ins
Oh, Keep wondering who are kids belong to? brother/sister or JJ or Taew. Thanks for your confirm. However, they both are so lovely as our young JTaew.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Duangkae and Uthai's family portraits
Duangkae and her dad from shooting day 17 (19.04.28)

Uthai and his family from shooting day 19 (19.05.03)

Cr: A.Pin ins and facebook
Not 100% sure but this should be today pic (shooting day 21-10.05.05)
Uthai/Duangkae scene

Owner of this pic has deleted original post, i guess he isn't allowed to post this kind of content. But i will share it here anyway since it has been wide spread. And it's a pra'nang scene so it need to be shared :celebrate16:

Last edited:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Uthai and Duangkae, also Rawi and Sasina will has tragedy plot for sure. But we can count on them to provide for us sweet scenes as married couple. I'm excited because Duangkae and Sasina are both elegant and gentle woman, very different compare to Mangmao and Nok so i expect new chemistry/ dynamic from James and Taew :)

Plerngfah and Sitang also. Plerng is quite naughty which is different from upright and serious Khangthong/Lakkhanai, his bickering with Sitang would be fun. I want them to meet each other faster, have a lot of cute scene together to make up the tragedy of their previous life.
Awhh yes definitely! Looking forward to that married life bc as expected they are really in love with each other. I'm hoping to see super sweet scenes from those two time periods. Bickering JiTaew is a yes for me! I loved Luckanai but now I want a feisty James to mess with Taew haha. \\

In that family pic I didn't realize at first the guy who was playing as James' dad. What surprise. He always plays the evil bad guy or father who is corrupted lol. I like the guy who plays as Taew's dad too. A lot of casts that I like.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
More still from shooting queue at Khaoyai
From 02-05/05/2019 , specific date is unknown

The painting that Uthai is drawing must be Sasina and Rawi right? If it's true, it will be very romantic. He can remember his love with Duangkae in their previous life then drawing it and show Duangkae right? Won't imagine too far to avoid being disappointed if it does not turn out like that :p
Cr: A. Pin ins