[CH3] Kao Waan Hai Nou Bpen Sai Larb : Grate Warintorn/ Kao Supassara

S.J.M

Warrior
Is she really? Good for her cus doesnt seem like ch3 is doing much with her. Like air her lakorn already.
She is a good actress but her voice is kinda annoying even Thailand think that
but yes that is better for her she is currently filming a chinese drama & she is very popular in china.

S.J.M

Warrior
I found a few, well more than a few of the nangeks' voices are annoying lol
Some star that i like their voices are annoying but aom s is on my top list of annoying voices she got a lot criticism for it but she won’t have worry about that on china because they dub everything.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg

Dan w. Gf....she killed the lakorn for me....sooo whiney and baby talk...she has a normal voice ... I've heard it b4

Aom s. Voice wasn't so bad in kiss me

S.J.M

Warrior
Omg

Dan w. Gf....she killed the lakorn for me....sooo whiney and baby talk...she has a normal voice ... I've heard it b4

Aom s. Voice wasn't so bad in kiss me
Her voice was bad in the (aum & chippy) one.

spanky

sarNie Oldmaid
Her voice was bad in the (aum & chippy) one.
I only saw her in kiss me...

She annoyed me sooo much in F.H.... her voice hurts my ears.

I feel anada likes whiney nk...because what's her name was whiney in princess hours and I know she's not that whiney and kiddy...

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They had their first script reading today! I believe the fitting is on August 2. Lets hope these two have really good chemistry. 2 of my fave Thai actors in one lakorn. Yay!

S.J.M

Warrior
They had their first script reading today! I believe the fitting is on August 2. Lets hope these two have really good chemistry. 2 of my fave Thai actors in one lakorn. Yay!
I’m not worried about chemistry, great has been wishing for this for a long time, kao is going to deliver.

Mannie

sarNie Juvenile
I’m really excited for this! I was really sad when they casted Margie though. I’m just not into her acting. I’m so glad it changed to Kao!

S.J.M

Warrior
I’m really excited for this! I was really sad when they casted Margie though. I’m just not into her acting. I’m so glad it changed to Kao!
Margie wasn’t fit for this role & didn’t match great but kao totally match this role.
I checked the bts kao & great looks very comfortable & playful in the table reading.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Me too! I was not happy when margie was cast in this but when she dropped it, i was soooo happy! Im even more happy now thst kao is in this

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
20180802_213921.png
Cr. Ig @leelee_kanok
These two are quite cute together! You can see that there is an age gap but for those who were complaining about the age gap it doesnt look like anything major. Its perfect to me. I want more pictures of these two together. Lets hope the fitting is soon!