❤️[CH3] Fah Fak Ruk (Broadcast Thai Television) : Toey Pongsakorn / Mint Chalida

clee95

sarNie Egg
I just find Toey soooo attractive..lol I havent follow a thai actor this much since ken and anne days. I guess they are kinda give similar vibe, that's why I find both of them so attractive. Please give me a bad boy Toey, like ken in Sawan Biang. Ken was so handsome and electrifying in that.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just find Toey soooo attractive..lol I havent follow a thai actor this much since ken and anne days. I guess they are kinda give similar vibe, that's why I find both of them so attractive. Please give me a bad boy Toey, like ken in Sawan Biang. Ken was so handsome and electrifying in that.
Girlllll bad boy Toey would be amazing :aaaaa:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg yasss!!! A preggers Mint. How cute. I can't wait to see how they both will be as parents or during the pregnancy stage. Can this one be out already? lol

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Omg can I get Mint in a tragic love story set in a period setting please???? She looks so good! Mario and Mint seems to be a new favorite pairing for promotional events, it would be nice to have them together again one day. I need to beg mint to stay in the business until we get a boran from her. Lol but Bella and Pope looking like rich parents with their kids

Here's Mint with her past and present p'eks!

Screenshot_20190222-114948_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190222-115028_Instagram.jpg

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg can I get Mint in a tragic love story set in a period setting please???? She looks so good! Mario and Mint seems to be a new favorite pairing for promotional events, it would be nice to have them together again one day. I need to beg mint to stay in the business until we get a boran from her. Lol but Bella and Pope looking like rich parents with their kids

View attachment 32484 View attachment 32487

She looks awesome! ♡ chadaOh

I would love for them 2 remake The Chinese web drama the eternal love.

Nk has 2 soul sharing the body (time travel. Her modern soul is sharing a body in the Boran time)

Pk is a prince that they bestow her to him. Nk is funny and shameless as the modern soul and extremely prim and proper as the other 1. Like Mario in TSL. Pk suspect she's a spies. Her modern soul openly admire good looking guys hahaha

BeLLa

sarNie Adult

View attachment 32484 View attachment 32487
Out of all his nangek Mario seem to be most comfortable with Mint. Would love to see them together again

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised tho that they got paired but bc obviously the other two has worked for Broadcast before in the same lakorns respectively but the two haven't. Lol hopefully Nong Arunosha gives then something great in 2-3 years.

But Mint and Toey look great together! I know they've been steady filming and I often see Mint and Toey tease one another so I can't wait to see the final product!

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
I'm surprised tho that they got paired but bc obviously the other two has worked for Broadcast before in the same lakorns respectively but the two haven't. Lol hopefully Nong Arunosha gives then something great in 2-3 years.

But Mint and Toey look great together! I know they've been steady filming and I often see Mint and Toey tease one another so I can't wait to see the final product!
Please please new drama for Mint and Maario.
Last night on Toey and Mint ig story its all about feet. Dont know what going on backstage thou..

spanky

sarNie OldFart

They are pretty close. I saw an IG clip and mint was sitting on toey lap in the work van