Celebs Under Ae Supachai's Management

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Out of curiosity, I was doing some research about who is under Ae's management. Turns out I didn't know half of them were his kids. Also surprised that Bella used to be his kid as well. So far he has over 40 celebs under his belt not counting those who left his management.

Win Tawin
Note Watcharabul
Thisa Varithisa
Tle Thanapol
Ja Jitapa
Camilla Kittivat
Pleng Kavita
Noey Chotika
Pol Poolaphat
First Ekkaphong
Eye Kamolned
Faai Nichanan

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Out of curiosity, I was doing some research about who is under Ae's management. Turns out I didn't know half of them were his kids. Also surprised that Bella used to be his kid as well. So far he has over 40 celebs under his belt not counting those who left his management.

Win Tawin
Note Watcharabul
Thisa Varithisa
Tle Thanapol
Ja Jitapa
Camilla Kittivat
Pleng Kavita
Noey Chotika
Pol Poolaphat
First Ekkaphong
Eye Kamolned
Faai Nichanan
Lol yes Bella used to be under him and she got snatched by Mark's manager. Ae was complaining to Moddum that he didnt even get to make any money back from taking her to Korea before she got snatched lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Lol yes Bella used to be under him and she got snatched by Mark's manager. Ae was complaining to Moddum that he didnt even get to make any money back from taking her to Korea before she got snatched lol.
Taking her to Korea for vaca or for plastic surgery?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Damn Ae is petty. He didn’t have to reveal that. No wonder she left

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I dont think Ae really revealed it but more like Moddum has a big mouth lol. Ae's very close with Moddum so he practically knows almost everything lol.

Liddysopretty

sarNie Juvenile
It ain't petty if he lost out on money to enhance the face that she's making money with now.

bit

sarNie Adult
Pretty face couldn’t save you if your acting is awful.

But how powerful is this Ae anyway?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Let's say Ae has some of the most popular Dara's under his wing... I.e. Aum P. Nadech, Weir.... Ae has power to have first dibs on lakorns because everyone wants to work with his kids.