Cee?

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Is the resort that Cee is the heir to, is it called Phi Phi Banyan Village in Krabi? If it is damn I am going to go sleep at his resort!!!! AHHHH he is so fine!! :wub:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Is the resort that Cee is the heir to, is it called Phi Phi Banyan Village in Krabi? If it is damn I am going to go sleep at his resort!!!! AHHHH he is so fine!! :wub:

Does he really??? umm maybe it's in your head??? He's really an heir to a hotel???? what???? I thought that was all fake???

SilverDragon_999

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, it's really all true. i saw it on 'tee nee morchit'. his parents also own a palm plantation. altho, i can't remember the name of the resort he's an heir to...

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! It's actually very true. Cee family is rich. and yes he's a heir to that resort @ Krabi I believe :lol:

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
wow if that is true that is so cool...
he must be very busy as a actor and a owner of a resort...
i'll love to go their if i get a chance to go to thailand...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
wow he must have been very privilege growing up then. But then again aren't they all???? Too kool though, if the acting thing doesn't work out for Cee he can still sing.. and if he can sing anymore then he got his hotel resort. He's one lucky guy.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
The one in Krabi is called Phi Phi Banyan Village. I think its his aunt's resort though because that's what it says on sanook.com about cee and amy's trip to Krabi. I am not sure what the one in Phuket is called but i know they have a hotel in Phuket too. ANd thank you everyone for responding to me! cee is one priveleged and cute guy!!!!!