CAN ANYONE LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF THESE BORAN LAKORN ARE GOOD?

cambo19_2000

sarNie Egg
CAN ANYONE LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF THESE BORAN LAKORN ARE GOOD? (Tida Prey Phnom, Mohit'tarith Mony Keo and Phreah Sotun Neang Manorea)

yak

sarNie Adult
cambo19_2000 said:
CAN ANYONE LET ME KNOW IF ANY OF THESE BORAN LAKORN ARE GOOD? (Tida Prey Phnom, Mohit'tarith Mony Keo and Phreah Sotun Neang Manorea)
[post="138347"][/post]​
which phreah sotun neanh manorea? isnt tida prey phnom is that girl happen to live in the mt and who ever get to bath the girl gets to marry them? something like that..

i love preah sotun neang monorie...she is kenorei( half human, half bird)and she love a human and then she come lives with him...this is a beautifull love story..i watch it when i was 6 years old and i still remeber this boran.....i really recommend this boran....Mony keo is ok too....but thida prey phnom...it depends who watch it because pernally it's not whayt i really love...

cambo19_2000

sarNie Egg
Thank's for the info pleang sney, but i was wondering if you can give me a little summary of that movie "Tida Prey Phnom" ,cus it sound like a good movie.

untinnu

sarNie Adult
Tida Prey Pnohm is good. .and preah satun keov manorea too. .and as for mohutarut mony keow, i member the title but can't member the story line. . maybe if you have a pick, it might help. . anyways. . here's tida prey pnohm storyline. .

The n'ek is a princess, and when she was a baby, her parents went to the forest for fun or vacation, and her parents got killed. Then there were these really dark people that took n'ek and raised her, and n'ek always wonder why she's the only light-skinned one.
So one day, p'ek was in the forest, he was probably studying with the ruesee or something. . but he ended up with the dark people, and there he met n'ek. He was also wondering why n'ek was the only light-skinned person, so i think he questioned them. Then after a while, before p'ek left, the dark people revealed that the n'ek is not there kind of people, and they told n'ek and p'ek of the story about her parents in the forest and the royalty clothes that they also took with them when they took n'ek.
After n'ek found out the truth, she left with p'ek to go back to his kingdom, and n'ek and p'ek never really got along. So along the way, they kept arguing, the n'ek kept on trying to run away, so at one point she did got away, and there was bad guys or some kinds of animals that tried to hurt her, and p'ek saved her, so she started being nice to him and followed him since then. (She's been living with the dark people, and their belief is that if someone saved your life, you must be with/marry them. So that's why n'ek stops arguing with p'ek.)
N'ek then claimed to be p'ek's wife, but back at p'ek's kingdom, he already has a lover. N'ek was treated badly at p'ek's kingdom and so on. . P'ek was also very mean, since he never liked her. .

hope that helps. .

yak

sarNie Adult
untinnu said:
Tida Prey Pnohm is good. .and preah satun keov manorea too. .and as for mohutarut mony keow, i member the title but can't member the story line. . maybe if you have a pick, it might help. . anyways. . here's tida prey pnohm storyline. .

The n'ek is a princess, and when she was a baby, her parents went to the forest for fun or vacation, and her parents got killed. Then there were these really dark people that took n'ek and raised her, and n'ek always wonder why she's the only light-skinned one.
So one day, p'ek was in the forest, he was probably studying with the ruesee or something. . but he ended up with the dark people, and there he met n'ek. He was also wondering why n'ek was the only light-skinned person, so i think he questioned them. Then after a while, before p'ek left, the dark people revealed that the n'ek is not there kind of people, and they told n'ek and p'ek of the story about her parents in the forest and the royalty clothes that they also took with them when they took n'ek.
After n'ek found out the truth, she left with p'ek to go back to his kingdom, and n'ek and p'ek never really got along. So along the way, they kept arguing, the n'ek kept on trying to run away, so at one point she did got away, and there was bad guys or some kinds of animals that tried to hurt her, and p'ek saved her, so she started being nice to him and followed him since then. (She's been living with the dark people, and their belief is that if someone saved your life, you must be with/marry them. So that's why n'ek stops arguing with p'ek.)
N'ek then claimed to be p'ek's wife, but back at p'ek's kingdom, he already has a lover. N'ek was treated badly at p'ek's kingdom and so on. . P'ek was also very mean, since he never liked her. .
hope that helps. .
[post="138475"][/post]​
yes i remeber this movie... anyone has it? this is a good movie and preah sotun neang manorea..

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
yak said:
yes i remeber this movie... anyone has it? this is a good movie and preah sotun neang manorea..

Ekomsantime just updated their site. All these titles are available. The previews are there too. :)

yak

sarNie Adult
Khatiya said:
Ekomsantime just updated their site. All these titles are available. The previews are there too.  :)
[post="139823"][/post]​
thank u. but some how i cant go to the boran section.. oh never mind i see ur talking about that they have Tida Prey Phnom ... :lmao:

untinnu

sarNie Adult
i just went and checked ekosantime. . it's expensive. . hmm, maybe i'll just rent tida prey phnom again. .

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
untinnu said:
i just went and checked ekosantime. . it's expensive. . hmm, maybe i'll just rent tida prey phnom again. .
[post="140058"][/post]​

They have it price at $2 per episode. Depending on where you live and how accessible you are to Boran series - renting can range from 50 cent to $1 per episode. So at $2 per episode converted from the Original VHS to DVD, I think it's a decent price...iono

Who in here purchase this set from them? Can you tell us what you think?

yak

sarNie Adult
well i bought a lot of movies from eKomsantime and their set are really good.

cambo19_2000

sarNie Egg
eKomsantime.com - I think their price is worth it, considering the movies are old (Boran Lakorn) and coverted from VHS to DVD and still keep it form. Me personally I think their sound and picture quality is great. :)

dara

sarNie Egg
Is Tida Prey Phnom the one with the princess that can talk to animals? Like the orangutan? Her parents were killed in the forest when they were on their way to visit a different kingdom, I think it was her aunt's.

yak

sarNie Adult
dara said:
Is Tida Prey Phnom the one with the princess that can talk to animals? Like the orangutan? Her parents were killed in the forest when they were on their way to visit a different kingdom, I think it was her aunt's.
[post="143071"][/post]​
yah! if u want to see the preview is at Ekomsantime.