Buang Bajatorn

dhan9

sarNie Adult
No, it seem she's very busy and still haven't upload anymore Buang Bajatorn...it seems like forever..and i'm hoping that someone will upload it in Buddie Media, but it seem no any luck at the moment...so just have to wait..what can i do lol? i checked at my video store, and they had it only for one copy but unfortunately that copy was somehow lost, or that someone just don't return it.... :angry:

Oh no i shouldn't have talk out that part for the one with noon, but please don't back off just because of that, otherwise you will miss out one of thai/chakrit and noon best lakorn drama, you have to see it yourself first to have your own view/opinion. Of course no one want to have that part to happen even in lakorn or real life, i hate the p'ek for that part too, but somehow you'll also feel sympathy for him because he didn't want it to happen either, he felt very sorry afterward and really scare that he would lose noon and as for noon, it also very sad as well...it is still the best lakorn ( for me it even better than the one he played with kob, there's more plots, storylines and of course lot of romances between them). Ok from now i won't give out any clue for that one with noon, i just want to say lastly that it is the best lakorn i ever see, so that's why i don't want you to miss that one, first just forget about that part and see to judge for yourself and then tell us what you think about the whole lakorn..ok? (hey but the one he did with pinky, he also had slept with that role model too by drug and i think even before he know pinky and it was still a good lakorn, so why not give it a try for this one, at least for chakrit? plus i think you'll love noon in there also )

ok i found some pictures of chakrit and marsha in their lakorn so i tried to post them up here to make this thread active :)

ChakritMarsha.jpg

drama.jpg

image001.jpg

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Just let anyone who want to watch this lakorn of chakrit and marsha that someone just upload the original thai version on youtube and it's in good quality too....just type in chakrit and masha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whaaw! i went crazie watchin' tat lakorn all ova again...so dhan9 did u watch the thai audio one...or are u still waitin' on the khami one??

hey! i finally got myself the hmong verision of Sang Soon..yay! u know wat's soo retarded..i wuz waiting forever to go buy the hmong ver. but turns out the studio tat dubbed Sang Soon wuz my aunt's studio...so i got the whole set for free!!..but...so sad i've been reallie busy w/ HW..haven't gotten the chance to watch it yet..it's killing me....argh!! ROAR!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i know what you mean about going to watch that lakorn over again.. it must be your favourite. you know my fav lakorn of chakrit that i am crazied about and watched over and over again many times is the one with noon (god can't get enough with that one) then the 2nd is the one with Kob( i really like his type of character) and there's other of his good lakorns as well but only once in awhile and now if i can get a copy of my own Buang bajathorn, i would definately add that to my top three lists there. Hmm u know my families say i'm crazy with that dude chakrit lol, because i mostly watched and watched only his lakorns....and sure i am is crazy about him hehe :lol: hmm
by the way i'm planning to go oversea to Cambodia in Dec and then i'll visit Thailand for about 10 days there and guess what i'll go and searching for chakrit's address and knock on his door, if not i'll climb over through his window lol hehe :loool: i'm hoping that i can find a copy of the original thai version of Buang Bajatorn in thailand because i cannot get it anywhere in my area here and not even in Cambodia, so that i can add this lakorn to my chakrit's lakorns collections and watched my chakrit anytime i want lol....

Oh i still continued to watched Buang Bajathorn in Khmer if that person still continued to upload it, at least to understand their scripts and what's going on. Well she just did uploaded some more yesterday, i watched them all already so right now i'm still waiting for more, but i'll go and continued on the thai version as well because it is done with the upload already and the quality is very good, much much better than the khmer version one there.

And now i know what you mean by the way chakrit kiss marsha lol...it's so emotional! and that's what he's best at lol...kissing the n'ek with a very deep feeling...as he's really really love her and oh i don't know how to described the feelings that he express when he kiss her...just make my heart melt lol. and by the way i haven't up to their "willing sc" yet, he still giving those kind of respect to her and telling her that he'll not do anything more than that(kiss her on the cheek and hand). So when is that " willing sc"?
i got to go and see whether i'll catch up to that scene yet ok?

dhan9

sarNie Adult
finally i finished this lakorn, god it was so sad..........i wanted to cry........tears......why? they shouldn't died. Kashie, where are you? can you tell me why were chakrit and marsha running and got shot by those guards? i watched in the thai audio because the khmer one is so slow and i cannot wait, so i only saw their motions, so if you can please tell me what happen? so did they get married? and what were they saying during the burnnng of the bed scene? so marsha decide not to come back and gone with the bed with chakrit, and were they died in there? what about chakrit sister who ran off with her husband and never see them again only chakrit and marsha? and at the end marsha's future husband went to talk with the old lady about chakrit? was it like after 3 months or 3 years of the burning scene and so he knew what was happening right? oh i wish i could understand thai lol! wow i had many questions to ask, sorry about that but if you can please help to clear up my confusions. and yeah it was so sweet and yet very sad, but i was hoping for them to have more sweet scenes, anyway it is a very touching and unique lakorn. it is another one of my favourite thai/chakrit drama. love chakrit and marsha in there :kiss:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yay! you finished it..i know i wuz depressed for a week or so after the lakorn...they didn't need to die..argh! so mad...but anywayz let's start tis in chornical order okies....

did you know that rite before the willing scene she came clean and told him that she was alreadi married? anywayz...of course he wuz devastated but since he loves her soo much he didn't care much and said that whoever she chooses he'll be happie with her choice..and of course she chooses Lao Berng..and then the willing scene...wahhh! and during the bed scene...i'm sorrie if the hmong dubbing wasn't correct and it's been 2 or 3 months since i've seen the lakorn..so i my memories might not be clear..i dunno...but anywayz...Lao Berng is just sad asking why wen she came to his realm she could and when he came to her realm he couldn't...and that if she doesn't die then they'll never be togethe or something of that sort...so i guess he's saying he'll rather her not die and them to be separated but she says that if there wasn't him then she couldn't go on living...but the words were a lot sweeter..and wen Plang Non went back in and her ex hubby came in to try and get her out she said to him that right now he might think that she's crazie but one day when he finds his soulmate..his lover, he'll understand why she HAS to do this...and then she jumps into Lao Berng's arms..and lives w/ him in the past...so after the burnning of the bed Pleang Non's husband rebuild the house and i tink he wuz gonna sell it... and Marsha's mom told Kit about how Lao Berng and Plang Non came into her dreams to tell her tat they are living a very happie life...the old ladie..which she's Lao Berng's sister...[yui] ..the one tat got married and moved away...wuz interested in buying the house..she looks at the flowers and told Kate tat her sister-in-law loves those type of flowers..and he asked what her sister in law's name was and she replied "Plang Non"..so he finally came to realize that what Plang Non was yapping about wasn't fake or craziness at all..it was real...and Lao Berng was also real...and so he asked "So where are they right now" and the old ladie says" Choke Mai Dee" they're luck was not good....i tink after the whole wedding thingie their country/ city / province watever had a lot of problems and that day Lao Berng and Plang Non went to a government conference where the bad ppl came to steal some doc. and so they shot them to death..**tears** and i like how Lao Berng's sister said "it's so strange...they shot one bullet and it pierced through my brother to my sister in law..people says two people in love....soulmates..are like one...."...isn't tat sweet...i'm gonna cry....and yes they did get married....

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Wow…….kashie, that was very interesting, I didn't understand what they were talking about, so now I do understand a lot after I see your reply. Yeah I still think that it is weird the way the director made Loa Berng and plang non died together, you know how it was very hard for them to finally be able to live together but at the end they died? they didn'y need to die at all! I just feel very sorry for them, especially Loa Berng, he loved her so much! I wish I could get a copy of that lakorn in khmer so that'll understand more.

Anyway, didn't Loa Berng planned to go to England with his sister (yui)? They knew that the country is going to be very bad, so why they still stayed? So Yui (his sister) and her husband still alive and want to buy that house? Very interesting, they should had make Plang Non and Loa Berng's sister meet together in the future time!.

Lao Berng's sister said "it's so strange...they shot one bullet and it pierced through my brother to my sister in law..people says two people in love....soulmates..are like one...." yeah that was very sweet, I like this phrase…..and I wanted to cry too when I see both of them get shot like that, it just so unpredictable if no one told me earlier that they both will get killed, I wouldn't have guess it right.

i don't know, my heart is broken when i see him and marsha got shot, god how it's so hurt, like the bullet is also shot through my heart lol......may be i never see him died in a lakorn before that's why........this is the first lakorn that i get to see him died, how sad i am, and oh last night i watch his movie "chakrit at February" upload on youtube, and it was another sad movie again lol....hmm but also sweet, you know the way they kiss lol, "lip to lip" wish it was me hehehe, he looked like a hong kong star there so hot and his english is so sexy! :wub:

Anyway thanks kashie again for your reply and your time…….you’re such a good friend!

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
Help!...Does anyone have old and current pics of Chakrit? I am trying to make a video and will be posting on youtube after it is done. Thanks in advance. :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Dhan and Kashie... omg.. you two are my new bestfriends... I love Chakrit too and all of his lakorns.... Buang Baja Torn has got to be one of my favorite thai lakorns... I only watched it like 20 times, both Thai and Hmong version... I have seen every dubbed Chakrit lakorn and watch of of the originals too....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Mae jah...LOL..it's hard to find Hmong fans who adore Chakrit like use...**tears** i just HAVE to go get myself a copie of tat drama..do u happen to know how to contact tat dubbing studio tat dubbed Ban Bajatorn??

Mae

sarNie Adult
Mae jah...LOL..it's hard to find Hmong fans who adore Chakrit like use...**tears** i just HAVE to go get myself a copie of tat drama..do u happen to know how to contact tat dubbing studio tat dubbed Ban Bajatorn??
I absolutely love the dubbing production that translated Buang Baja Torn. The p'ek voice matches Chakrit so well, and the n'ek voice matches Marsha too. I love their voices, except for the n'rai's voice. I could do without that voice. And yes, I should be going home in two weeks so I can get the production number for you. It's Vang Thao's Video Production that translated it. I think they are now called TxujCi Hmoob Production. I know they most translate Chakrit lakorns, and translated the one of Chakrit and Noon too. Once again, another great dubbed one. Also, yes it's hard to find Hmong people who also love Chakrit as much as a few of us. Most people are hooked on Num S. still since Bansaithong, which I thought was absolutely boring (but still a huge fan of him too)... Hehehe, I fell for Chakrit after watching Buang Baja Torn with the sweet Lao Bueng.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
yeah Mae and Kashie, i must admitted that you two are my best friends too , because we all love chakrit dearly, no matter what his personalisty or what other people said bad about him, we always on his side. We are his real fans lol and i'm glad to be his fan and esp to have known him.

i was so late on Buang Bajathorn because i only known him and felt in love with him when watching for the first time his lakorn with kob. After that i went to collect all of his previous lakorns to watch, and the one with noon had make me felt even deeper in love with him and became noon's fan too. finally i came across Buang bajathorn by checking on youtube and then i went to look for the khmer version, but they hadn't got because it was too old. so i watched the original one on youtube and then the khmer version one which i had bought in Cambodia recently during my holidays there. So i was so happy and satified of myself to have collect all of his good lakorns.

hmm Mae i hadn't try the original version of the one he did with noon yet, ( all of his lakorns i watched only in khmer dubbed because i understand lol) because the one i had dubbed in khmer is very good already, but because you said it, i might try the original one soon because i loved that lakorn he did with noon so much, so i will give it a try on the original one then given that i known their scripts already.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aahhheemm Krit loves me too! :drool: (lol noticed I said Krit loves me..not I love Krit!) But I do have a fascination with him! :drool: :drool: :drool: :yahoo:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Well...what can we really do, but admire him...hehehe... Chakrit is one hot actor in demand, but sometimes underrated... I'm just happy that he's a free agent and can act with whomever he wants... His versatility is definitely a bonus in his acting skills.... I look forward to watching every new lakorn of his that come out because they all tend to be good regardless of the plot....no doubt, it's all because of Chakrit... love this guy!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Well...what can we really do, but admire him...hehehe... Chakrit is one hot actor in demand, but sometimes underrated... I'm just happy that he's a free agent and can act with whomever he wants... His versatility is definitely a bonus in his acting skills.... I look forward to watching every new lakorn of his that come out because they all tend to be good regardless of the plot....no doubt, it's all because of Chakrit... love this guy!
Mae, everything you said there is just exactly what i also wanted to say about our Chakrit. i am looking for his new lakorns all the time, and it is truth that all of them are very good and very entertaining. yeah it's all becaues of our chakrit....i love him too!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Dhan and Kashie--where are you both now, my Chakrit besties? We need to do some serious chatting agian :)