BTS of Ch3 2017 Calendar

saki

sarNie Adult
Here are some of the photos:

Cr to: drama_thai

Click on the photo to see bigger version

Everyone looks great in these...i was hoping Mint would be paired with JMa or Mario but she and Margie are so cute in these pictures I can't help but smile. :)

saki

sarNie Adult
Ken and Chompoo look great. I like him better with Ann though, but i guess they are promoting his lakorn with Chompoo this year.

saki

sarNie Adult
James Ji has been rumoured to be one of the praeks but not too sure about Mario. I also hope that Nok Chatchai gets his wish. When he casted Yaya in Tawan Deurd, she hadn't started filming Duangjai Akanee yet (2009) and he already wanted her queue for another project. If he waits for 7 years and still can't get her schedule for his lakorn, I'd really sympathize with him and his family.

Anyways I'm so glad that Ch3 hired George Tadavarich as the photographer this year. It's about time they changed things up. Even based on the BTS we're getting, it's looking so so much better than previous yeas with Yai Amat and his corny concepts. Chom, Yaya, Taew and Mew look hawt! I wonder who Patricia will be paired with. I've noticed that in the past, she's been in the same month as Boy Pakorn, Ken Phuphoom, Nadech, Mario, James Ji, Bomb and James Ma. Basically all the top actors of the Channel minus Bomb lol.
george seems to be a very talented photographer. They made a good choice when they hired him. I hope Nok chai gets to work with Yaya soon also. I think it's possible since she's filming 2 lakorns back to back so she might finish them earlier. i don't know for sure, but i hope they get to work together soon

D~D

sarNie Adult
Everyone looks great in these...i was hoping Mint would be paired with JMa or Mario but she and Margie are so cute in these pictures I can't help but smile. :)
yea, I agree, Margie and Mint photo is sooooooo cute. Their picture capture my attention out of all the rest. :)

saki

sarNie Adult
It's funny because ch 3 doesn't want to pair mint with jma or with mario ...so she ends up with margie but now that i look at the picture again i think mint and margie look like they're in love or something o.o like, they look even more in love than the guy-girl pairings. Im pretty sure this wasn't planned. XD