Broken Love

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is a story my brother wrote based on Tae Yang's song Wedding Dress and I just wanted to share it on here and it would really help it if you guys comment on how it is because my brother wants to become a writer and he needs all the help he can get. Thanks :)

Broken Love

I was walking in the snow all alone thinking of me and a random girl sitting on a bench looking at the sunset. It was snowing in my imagination like how it really was snowing. I saw myself putting my hand around her shoulders. Just then there was a loud beep that took me out of the imagination only to find myself crossing a road with three cars waiting for me to past. I finally noticed how slow I was walking and started to walk at a normal pace again. I finally reached home now and the same things happened again. I pushed the door lightly knowing someone was there blocking the door.

“Okay, very funny Mancy! Now can you please open the door!” I yelled out with a smile.

She opened the door and ran up the stairs. I chased after her. “Wait up Shorty!” I yelled finally grabbing her arm. She stopped. This happened everyday when I come home from playing soccer with my friends.

“Hey Vang,” she said turning around. I could tell she was starting to blush.

“You know, we have known each other since we were kids. I was wondering if you would go out with me Mancy,” I said nervously showing my true feelings finally. I looked at her in the eyes. That was interrupted when she flicked my nose.

“Don’t be stupid, I don’t have an answer yet so don’t expect me to answer now,” she said as I backed up a little.

“Well you better hurry because I’m so handsome to the point where a lot of girls want me,” I joked.

She made a jealous face and I smiled.

“I could wait if you want,” I said.

“I’m going home now okay, come meet me by my porch,” said Mancy giving me a wink.

I smiled and walked inside my apartment. That night, I went and stood in front of her porch. I threw a twig at her window and she looked out. She came out after awhile.

“Hi Mancy, Did you miss me?” I asked. She shook her head.

“Um, Vang, my answer is…” said Mancy, hesitating.

“Yes?” I asked.

“No, its no,” said Mancy. I looked down at the ground. Then I looked up with a forced smile.

“It’s okay, I’m fine,” I said looking up into her eyes. Mancy giggled.

“Wow, so all you did was that? You don’t even cry?” asked Mancy as she looked up at me.

“Why, you want me to cry?” I asked even more broken hearted. Mancy laughed.

“Climb up Vang,” she said.

I hesitated but she signaled me to climb. When I got up there, I sat on the roof next to her porch. After a while, Mancy climb on and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was surprised.

“I have a question, I will go out with you but will you go out with me?” she asked looking at me.

“I wouldn’t have asked you if I didn’t want to you know. I like you,” I said.

She smiled and hugged me. I gave her a hug too.

“Do you sing?” asked Mancy.

“Of course,” I said looking at her. She looked back at me. From her face expressions, I could tell she wanted me to sing. I started singing Wedding Dress by a K-Pop singer named Tae Yang.

“What’s the song about?” she asked when the song was over.

“It’s a song about a guy who secretly loves a girl. The girl doesn’t know about it though and when he was going to propose to her, another guy came and proposed before he could. So basically, he is singing that it should’ve been him instead of the other guy because he knew her longer and stuff like that. Now I’m afraid that might happen to me,” I said jokingly.

“It won’t,” said Mancy putting her head on my shoulder. I then pulled out my phone and checked the time. You know, it’s getting dark; you should go home and sleep. I’ll meet you tomorrow,” I said. Mancy checked and nodded too.

“Just so you know, were moving soon, here’s the new address,” she said giving me a piece of paper. “Good Night my little Monkey.”

“Good Night to you too you little liar,” I said, I jumped off the roof as she went in. I turned around the corner and saw Yia Pao driving up.

“Dude, what are you doing out here so late, flirting with Mancy again?” asked Yia Pao.

“No, I was going out with Mancy,” I said as Yia Pao walked to the other side of the car. He opened it and Nancy stepped out.

“You’re going out with Mancy?” she asked.

I nodded.

“You think we can go out on a double date?” asked Nancy facing Yia Pao. Yia Pao gave a shrug.

“If you want to,” he said. Nancy jump in excitement. She turned around to me.

“Tomorrow at Green Park in downtown,” she said and rushed inside after giving Yia Pao a hug
He looked over at me. I gave him a shrug and he gave me another shrug.

“Pretty weird right?” asked Yia Pao.

I nodded.

“See Ya bro,” said Yia Pao getting inside his car.

I watched him leave and went inside. I then went home and fell asleep
4 months later

I ran towards the shop. Five minutes was a big deal if I was late. Ever since we dated and she moved away, I was always late for our dates. I got to the shop and looked around. I found Mancy sitting on a bench with an angry face. I walked over to her.

“Let’s go,” I said as I approached.

She looked at me and then got up. I stood there thinking that she was just going to walk past me. But when she was in range, she slapped me very hard. Startled, I turn to face her again.

“I can’t put up with you anymore, you’re always late and lots of problems happen at home when I’m gone and I don’t even know it until I get home. I’m sorry Vang but it’s over,” she said as she turned to leave.

“No, please forgive me. I try every time to get here early. I’m sorry,” I said grabbing hold of her arm.

She turned around and slapped me once again. Once again, I was startled and I let go of her hand. She walked away leaving me all alone. Later I began to walk slowly back home. I got inside and jumped onto my couch and regretting my forgetful head. I quickly went to sleep finding it hard to do. I stayed the whole night thinking of how to get her back, finally falling asleep in the morning. All the thinking started giving me a bad headache until something popped up into my head. A bouquet of flowers might help.

“No wouldn’t,” I said to myself.

Right now I wanted Bee to come back from Minnesota again to help. First reason was that, the black and blue mustang was his and he had the keys. The second was that he has a girlfriend who always leaves him and he could always get her back. Forcing myself, I decided to go to her house and apologize, thinking that she should be feeling better now. I knocked on her door but it wasn’t her who came to answer. It was a guy named Lue Thao.

“Where’s Mancy?” I asked looking behind him.

“Oh, she’s here. Come on in,” he said moving aside. As I walked in, I saw Mancy watching a movie facing away.

“Who was it Boo-boo?” she asked without looking back.

On the inside, I felt a piercing pain right through my chest hearing those words.

“It’s me,” I said quietly. She looked at me surprised.

“Lue, go upstairs for a while,” said Mancy. Lue went up and closed the door into a bedroom.

“I’m so sorry but I love you,” I said miserably. Mancy nodded.

“Out the door you go,” she said signaling me out. I was going to say something but decided to leave.

Back at home, decided. I got ready and ran out as fast as I could. Running non-stop, I finally reached the flower shop and bought a bouquet of flowers. I ran to her house again and called her name. No answer.

“Mancy, I have something for you!” I yelled again seeing her walking past the window. Their door opened and I smiled full of hope. I ran to the door but halted when I saw Lue Thao walking next to Mancy. Mancy’s head was on his shoulder with her arms wrapped around his arm. I slowly backed up and then turned around. I walked away as Mancy turned my way and saw me with the bouquet of flowers in my hand.

“Vang, I’m sorry, this is just how it has to be.  It’s my fault that now we’re like this. I just don’t love you anymore,” she yelled. Painfully I turned around.

“I don’t blame you. I blame myself. I’m sorry for all that happened. All the fights and all the bad times,” I said turning around to walk away once more.

I threw the bouquet of flowers onto the ground and walked away with clear blue tears falling down my cheeks.

“I’m sorry for not telling you that I like her!” yelled Lue.

I lifted my hand and made a peace sign as I slowly walked away. At home I broke everything in the way. I pounded on the ground until my hands bled; until I heard a knock on the door. I went and opened it, it was Nancy.

“Are you okay?” she asked noticing my wet face.

I nodded.

“Are you sure?” she asked.

I nodded once more not looking at her.

“Can you stop pounding on the floor?” she asked as she saw my hand and gasped, “What happened?!”

“Nothing,” I said walking away from the door. Nancy walked in and slapped me. “Get into your senses Vang!” she yelled.

“You know that was the third slap I had today,” I said dumbfounded. Nancy made me sit down as she went home to get some bandages. Later she came back.

“Stay still kid,” she said as she grabbed my left hand.

She started to clean my hand and bandage it as Yia Pao came in.

“Dude, what’s wrong?” asked Yia Pao as he saw my hands.

I shook my head and then he sat next to me. He put his hand on my shoulder.

“So it happened? Lue and Mancy are now going out?” he asked.

I looked up at him.

“You knew?” I asked.

Yia Pao nodded.

“Why didn’t you tell me!?” I yelled getting up.

My eyes started watering. I made fists getting ready to punch Yia Pao. I decided not to though. After that I couldn’t remember anything.

It was morning when I came back to my senses. I looked around finding myself on the couch with my hands all bandaged up. I looked at the floor and Yia Pao was sleeping on the floor. I got up and walked over to him waking him up. I looked outside and it was raining. 

“Oh, you’re up,” he said getting up to.

I was supposed to watch you since your hands are bandaged up. I nodded. I started thinking about what had happen and I started to cry. Pain filled my throat and all over my body.

“Yia Pao, kill me now. I can’t wait for natural causes,” I said sadly. Yia Pao laughed.

“That joke again?” he said laughing as he turned to face me. “Oh,” he said noticing that I was crying. “Don’t be stupid bro. There are lots of girls in the world,” he said.

“Not for me,” I said.

Days pasted by and my hands were healing. I took off the bandages and looked at my hands. There were scars all over my knuckles. Yia Pao, who called Chee Nue and Chang over, was checking my hand also.

“Dude, you’re so emo now,” said Chang. I looked at him.

“How are you?” I asked randomly.

“Um, Yia Pao, did Vang hit his head or something?” asked Chee Nue.

“I sound stupid right?” I asked.

Chee Nue and Chang nodded.

“Always,” Yia Pao joked. I groaned. 

The next day I went to McDill with my friends to play soccer. I thought that it could help with my anger. That day, they were going to box too. After playing and losing to the other team, we went to box. While in a match, Lue and Mancy arrived. I got distracted and lost that match. I didn’t box anymore. But as I stood at the circle where the boxing was, I saw Lue and Mancy flirting.

“Kill me if you’re going to do that,” I whispered as Mancy looked up and saw me staring.

She ignored me and turned away. Anger filled me and I ran over to there and pulled Lue away from Mancy punching him. My friends saw and followed me. I kicked Lue in the stomach and punched him in the face as my friends pulled us apart.

“Vang stop!” yelled Chee Nue holding onto me.

“I’m going to get him!” I yelled pulling away. I ran to him again as Chue Yee tackled me down.

“Calm down or I’ll arrest you!” he yelled as I heard Mancy run to Lue calling out his name.

Chue Yee was a police. Today he asked for a day off and came here. I looked at him and pushed him away. Yia Pao tackled me down and Chang punched me with all of his might and I got knocked out because my head hit the cement. .

Later I woke up finding myself at home.

“I think you should stay away from us for a while,” Chang suggested seeing me get up.

I saw him, Chee Nue and Yia Pao sitting together on the other couch. Bee’s couch. I nodded in agreement. I felt something around my head. It was a bandage. Then out of nowhere, someone plopped down next to me.

“Dude, why did you beat up Lue? What if he doesn’t look hot anymore?” asked Alena.

I looked at the floor as though I didn’t hear. I then got up and kicked a chair. Everybody got up telling me to stop. Alena smacked me on the shoulder exactly how Mancy would when we were dating and the pain of the hit struck my shattered heart. I fell to the ground and everything blacked out.

I woke up later in the hospital. Everything was a blur at first. Then when I came to my senses, I saw Mancy standing next to me. She was crying.

“Mancy?” I said.

“Vang?” she whispered. She quickly wiped her tears and looked away.

“You still love me right?” I asked forcing my weak body to get up. She shook her head and left. Chang, Chee Nue and Yia Pao came in after that followed by Pa and Alena. Chang pushed me back down,

“You’re weak, rest,” he said.

“What happened?” I asked noticing Lue behind them.

“Your heart stopped for a while. They managed to get you back to life. They said your heart stopped working because of all the suffering it had endured,” Chee Nue explained.

I nodded as Lue walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and put something in it.

“The gift that you gave Mancy has been returned,” he said and left. I looked at my hand and it was the other half of the heart necklace that I had. I squeezed it, cutting into my hand. When Chang saw the blood he hit my wrist making me drop the necklace and Chang grabbed it.

“I’ll take it to your house,” he said as he left.

Pa and Alena sat down as Chee Nue and Yia Pao told me that it was not right for beating Lue up. I felt ashamed realizing how he had a bandaged around his forehead and how the corner of his mouth was still bruised and cut. Days later when I got out. I realized Bee was back home by seeing his red and black mustang. I went in and he greeted me.

“I heard about what happened,” he said.

“Good, don’t talk about it,” I said going to my room.

Soon after that, we started to get into arguments for no reason. Also, songs I listened to was only how ruined my life was when she left, I cried every day until I was so dehydrated. I started to take bottles of beer and water and put them into a mini fridge in my room and some food. I almost lived in my room ever since. One of the reasons why Bee and I kept arguing. One day I slowly walked out of my room and Bee was gone. I found the key to his black and blue mustang and I went for a ride. Later I came back and Bee and I got into an argument. Bee and I got into a fight and Kong came to visit only to see us fight. Kong stopped Bee and I but I kept smashing the house. Finally, I left taking his car and deciding to run away forever.  I then decided to apologize to Lue the next day and went to sleep inside the car.

I woke up as my phone rang. I answered and it was one of my friends.

“Vang! Last soccer game before our big game in Minnesota tomorrow,” said Peter.

I told I will go and then rushed to Lue’s house. I knocked on his door and he answered.

“What do you want?” he asked when he saw me.

“I’m sorry,” I said. Lue looked at me for a while. Then he nodded.

“Not to me,” he said. “You should go apologize to Mancy. She is angry. Not me,”

“But I know she won’t talk to me,” I said. Lue nodded.

“I know,” he said. I groaned. “Here,” he said then handing me a note. I read it and it said “Vang needs to talk with you. Please Listen. Sign: Lue Thao.”

“Thank You,” I said after reading the note. He nodded.

I left instantly and got another call from Peter. I rushed to the last soccer game in my life. I played the game and lost but luckily, the game was over. While playing the game, I didn’t know that Kong and Bee was up to something bad. I headed straight to Mancy’s house. On the way. I almost got into a car crash and my car was then blocked from two cars that had crash. The glass on the window of the car was also broken giving a piece of glass in my arm. Blood spilled out and I ran the rest of the distance. Running, I tripped and hit the ground and for the second, I blacked out.

I found myself in the hospital with a nurse putting blood in me and then bandaging me. When she was done, Chang, Chee Nue and Yia Pao came in bringing bad news. Mancy was kidnapped and also was Alena. Pa who was with them managed to escape. I got up and ran out. I figured the car crash was five blocks from and hospital and ran back to the area. My mustang was about to be towed away. I took the hook off and got in. I drove away as the tow truck driver yelled out for me to stop. I reached her house and found the door opened. I ran in and found Lue sitting there looking at the ground.

“Did you see who it was?” I asked. Lue looked up at me then grabbed me in the collar.

“Why did you take her!” he yelled. I shook him off.

“I didn’t!” I yelled. Finally I realized who it was. “Wait,” I said.

“You know who did it right? Tell me who!” yelled Lue.

I ran out and got into my car as Chang, Chee Nue, and Yia Pao approached. They followed me to the “Haunted” mansion that was about 30 miles away from my house. I stopped a half a mile away so Bee won’t hear the cars and ran the rest. I saw Bee and Kong sitting at a table talking and laughing.

“You’re stupid!” I yelled. Bee and Kong looked at me.

“Don’t stupid me. You stole my car and ruined my house! You must suffer pain as you watch Mancy die!” Bee yelled back wickedly.

I entered the mansion and all of a sudden, Chang, Chee Nue, and Yia Pao appeared behind me.

“You guys have you’re phones?” I asked.

“I have it in the car,” said Chee Nue.

“Mines at McDill,” said Chang.

“Sadly, I lost it,” said Yia Pao.

“And mine is broken. Chee Nue run back and give a call to the cops and Lue,” I said.

Chee Nue nodded and ran off. Yia Pao, Chang and I went to fight. Yia Pao and Chang ganged up on Kong and I fought Bee. Quickly I knocked Bee aside and ran up the stairs. Yia Pao started to fight Bee as Bee whistled. A pit bull dog jumped from the top of the stairs and tackled me. I wrestled with it for a while and hit its head with a metal bar knocking it out. I climb up the stairs and found Alena and Mancy tied back to back.

“Where’s Lue?” asked Mancy scared.

“Probably bringing the police!” I yelled.

“Probably?” she asked confused.

“At least we’re being saved!” said Alena as I ran over.

I released them and we ran back down the stairs. I got to the bottom of the stairs and thought of taking Alena and Mancy to safety first. Right as I walked past some wooden crates, I heard Mancy scream. I turned around and saw Bee holding Mancy with a gun pointed to her back.

“Tell Chang to stop or I shoot Mancy!” Bee yelled threateningly.

I turned and saw Chang giving Kong a bunch of uppercuts.

“Chang, let him go!” I yelled. Kong ran next to Bee as Chang went to check on Yia Pao. “Now give Mancy back,” I said.

“No,” said Bee laughing. “I brought her here to kill her in front of you and nows the perfect time.”

Finally we heard sirens going off in the distance. Kong and Bee looked behind them. I took that time to pull Mancy back and take the gun. Right when I pulled Mancy back, Bee had to turn around. He prepared to shoot but I grabbed the gun and we wrestled for it. Kong didn’t notice what was going because the sounds of the sirens were getting closer and louder.

“Kong! Get him!” Bee yelled. Kong looked and kicked me in the face. I flipped off and Bee kicked again making me slide on the floor. Bee pointed the gun at me and Mancy ran to block me.

“If you’re going to shoot him then shoot me,” she said.

“Don’t think I can’t do it Mancy,” said Bee with an evil grin.

“Mancy! Get away from here with the others and don’t come back!” I yelled.

Chang ran up to Bee but Kong kicked him back. They started their fight again. Alena hid with Yia Pao who was still knocked out. As Bee pulled the trigger, something flew right past me. I moved a little and Mancy was out of the way. I tried to get up realizing my knee was broken from getting. Then something pierced through my heart. Another gunshot went off and Bee fell to his knees holding his wrist.

“Vang!” yelled Mancy and Chee Nue together.

Mancy and Chee Nue were suddenly kneeling next to me. Chang kicked Kong in the face and ran to me too. Kong went and picked up the gun and started to shoot the police. Shot in the wrist like Bee, Kong looked at his friend, an officer named Damon. Chue Yee was at my side and I figured he shot Bee.

“Serves you right,” I said as blood trickled down the corner of my mouth looking at Bee. Kong and Bee were handcuffed as Chue Yee said I won’t last.

“Say anything you want before you die Vang,” said Chang in tears and jokingly. Chee Nue smacked his shoulder.

“Mancy…” I said with pain flowing from my voice.

“Say anything, yell at me if you want,” said Mancy.

“I’m sorry but I love you. I wish a good life for you…and...Lue. Remember … that…I’ll…be…,” I said as my eyes began to close.

My words faded away. And suddenly, I saw I black path in a navy blue sky. I couldn’t smell anything or feel anything. But thoughts flew through my mind. From a baby to a 19 year old boy who died for his loved one.

Back on in the real world, everyone cried. Chue Yee told some officers to take my body away. Chang, Chee Nue and Chue Yee went to check on Yia Pao and Alena. Mancy stood there with her heart torn to pieces. Finally Lue ran into view, looking around and saw Mancy. Mancy realized who it was but couldn’t move. Lue ran to her and hugged her.

“Everything will be alright,” he said. Mancy put her hand around him and cried all of her tears letting go of her sorrow.

“What if in the corner of my heart, I still love him,” asked Mancy.

Lue looked at her. And slowly they walk to Lue’s car and drove home.

One Year Later

Mancy had gotten over the things that happened. Lue finally proposed to her and they got married. Me, who was still walking on the long road, saw an image of them together at the wedding. Tears trickled down my cheeks as I thought of how it would be if it was me in Lue’s place. I smiled. That night, Vang came into Mancy’s dream and wished her a wonderful life.

“What I meant to say when I was leaving this world behind was that I’ll always be there for you,” I said as I faded away.

Mancy then woke up and in her hand was the necklace that I had given to her with my half of the necklace. Two words formed. “Love Forever”

“Vang,” said Mancy holding the two necklaces to her heart.

Back in the deadened world, the black path turned to what looked like a side walk with snow on the sides. The navy blue sky turned to gray and darkened clouds as snow fell. I walked in the snow all alone thinking of me and… Instead of a random girl, it was Mancy who was with me sitting on a bench looking at the sunset. Instead of me being happy, I had black and blue tears falling down my cheeks. So this was how it ends. Unlike the song Wedding Dress, I was dead.

The End

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Wow. You're brother is a GREAT writer! I feel Vang's pain. This story is so heartbreaking but good at the same time I don't know whether to be happy or be sad about this story lol! Love this story! :D