brenda song speaking hmong

danger

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: Is it wrong to make a comment or state your opinion? There's nothing controversial going on here, unless you try to make it controversial or think it's controversial. You think it's fun when people just reply with comments like "cool", "thanks", "wow", etc.? :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i tink it's awesome tat she knows Hmong...i mean give her a break the girl is only HALF Hmong....some full hmong girls can't even speak hmong for crap or sound like some retards wen they speak hmong...

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
yes she definitely knows how to speak Hmong. here is a clip of her singing Hmong

http://www.gizmoz.com/video/2962275_lao

^^ funny!!!

btw, I think we should just all be proud that she is coming out and saying that she is hmong. we have a hmong celeb out there in hollywood. shouldn't we just be proud and help support her? i don't really like her acting, but hey i am happy to know that we have a hmong actress out there. btw, maybe she is JUST coming out that she is hmong b/c hmong is more out there in the mikas world. before, if she said she is hmong, everyone would be like... "What?"

I also think you some of you are wrong to say that actors and actress don't change there names because they do! I think by putting in song, it is easier to say her name. watever!! its stupid, no matter what topic we have in here, it's always controversial.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
^^ funny!!!

btw, I think we should just all be proud that she is coming out and saying that she is hmong. we have a hmong celeb out there in hollywood. shouldn't we just be proud and help support her? i don't really like her acting, but hey i am happy to know that we have a hmong actress out there. btw, maybe she is JUST coming out that she is hmong b/c hmong is more out there in the mikas world. before, if she said she is hmong, everyone would be like... "What?"

I also think you some of you are wrong to say that actors and actress don't change there names because they do! I think by putting in song, it is easier to say her name. watever!! its stupid, no matter what topic we have in here, it's always controversial.
I don't know because never seen any celebs changing their names. Even if they did, everyone knew about it, not like how Brenda did it. No one knew she's Hmong until recently when she told everyone that she's part Hmong. No one knows who Hmong is because no Hmong has ever make it big. That is why she should've told everyone who she is in the first place and let the world know. Not hiding her identity till the last minute then admit she's Hmong. Do you see all those asian actors out there changing their names and we all know that Hmong's last name is nothing compare to theirs in pronounciation.

And why are you even mad? :lol: It's just a thought for everyone to think about. Also, why do you think this is stupid? Is it stupid to know the truth or to have doubts? This doesn't mean we won't support her, it's just out of my curiosity to know the reason why she did what she did. Also, I am proud of her for her success.

DaH_LaDiE

sarNie Hatchling
ok??? what the hell..
after watching this, why is everyone tryna say they're "related" to her..

oh my gosh.. i guess i am too...
that is sooo HILARIOUS!!!
=D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
lol.
its not really her fault that her grandparents chose to spell their last name as 'song'
she didn't have a choice.. like any of us... ahahha

azn_rox

sarNie Egg
well at least she knows that she's hmong..and not denied it..hey i though she was hmong and thail mix..but she more hmong?? . well i give her credits foe knowing how to speak her own language!!

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well at least she knows that she's hmong..and not denied it..hey i though she was hmong and thail mix..but she more hmong?? . well i give her credits foe knowing how to speak her own language!!
she is hmong and thai.
her dad is hmong.
her mom is thai but was adopted into a hmong family.

madalia3

sarNie Hatchling
wow...thats was kool ans sweet how she talk about hmong heritage...because i heard she kinda denied being hmong so i didnt like her for that but after hearing that it's actually kool...i never thought she would do something like that...i'm surprised...but it gives me a different perspective of her now...