Boran's N'k alway goes N'rai in Modern lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
Do you girls notice dat boran 's n'k alway get N'rai role in modern lakorn? ??? Like the N'k in GPJS now she the N'rai but in LNJ she was the N'k 's friend but other lakorn she the n'rai

Vanida

Save World Save Life
true saRn so mess up even aom in cha cha mean but was nice at the end still she and yam tong and au those other boran girls so mean and ning to

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it's actually nice to see them play as a bad role out of lakornpuenbarn because they get to play different roles..Something that we don't see when they act in lakornpuenbarn..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I think it's actually nice to see them play as a bad role out of lakornpuenbarn because they get to play different roles..Something that we don't see when they act in lakornpuenbarn..
aom's n'rai in oil's movie with pinky...
she's bad...

the only ones that stay as n'ek is kob, and bee.

even the girl from the old sno noy was n'ek once with pai rod (dark man that played in moo dang with ann t) in a short 2 tape movie but other than that nothing else. wait she did play in won ni tee roh koy with bird t as the second n'ek....

the old bua keo bua thong was never n'ek in a modern movie i dont guess. she played in nam sai jai jing as other roles...

interesting though how the actress/actores dont become p'ek or n'ek like u guys said...