Bittersweet Uncle: the sequel to Mr.Playboy versus miss HiSo COMPLETED!!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter Nine:
Fah: Uncle Nadech ka, I have been having bad dreams can I go to the temple with you today?
Nadech: sure but who will watch Som?
Fah: We can take him.
Nadech: ok go ahead
----temple
Fah was sitting on the floor and praying in front of the Buddha.
Fah: If uncle Mark and I have something in Between please tell me the truth and show make me stop dreaming about this. If there is something about uncle Mark and me please make me remember everything in my last life.

A Buddha came in and sat infront of Fah and started talking to her.

Buddha: Jao ka, please believe in past life and afterlife. True love exist in this world, you are born to love somebody every life. Last life you loved someone very much but sadly you died so you promised the marry him this life.

Fah: who is him then?

Buddha: he is someone older then you. He is 17 years older... You should know who he is he is the one who will keep reminding you of your past life this is how much I can say.

Fah thanked the Buddha and left the temple and met Nadech outside.

Nadech: how is it? Do you feel better?
Fah: Know I understand why did these dreams keep on coming into me. Uncle can you take me to uncle Marks house?
Nadech: why?
Fah: I just want to clear something up with him
Nadech: ok
---------------------------------------------marks house
Fah: Uncle Mark ka, know I understand everything you said.
Mark: Fah, all of those things are true right can you love me again?
Fah: mai dai ka, even tough we are fated lover I can't go on this life with you.
Mark: why?
Fah: we are separatly aged. I only think of you as my lover from my past life...
Fah started crying.
Mark: why not this life?
Fah: I am know not Mint anymore I am Fah a different person from Mint. Even tough we promised last life but I am sorry...I can't love you I have my own boyfriend already. Uncle Mark think that I am not Mint. She died already...
Fah walked away from Mark and got into the car and Nadech drove away.

While in the car Fah was crying while Mark inside the house was crying so much too.

That night Fah and Mark couldn't sleep at all. Fah kept on thinking at what she said and called Mark.
Fah: Uncle Mark, I wanted to say sorry fine I will give you a chance. I was the one who left you with tears over years, if you want us to be able to be together again Tomorrow come to my house tomorrow.

Warning:
Very sad touching scene in next update so if I update again next week get some tissue ready!!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Chapter Ten:
Mark: Fah I am here already what do you want
Fah: I want you to go ask Uncle nicely that if we can marry. I will do what he says
Mark: Ok I will go ask
Fah starts to cry.
Fah: remember no matter what happens we are still fated lovers. But since we both on born this way we will just do this even if uncle Nadech doesn't accepts this we will be the same as Uncle and Niece. If he does accept I will go live with you and love you forever.

Mark went to Nadech and talked with Nadech.
Mark: Nadech we are best friend and I want to ask for permission can I ask Fah for a hand?
Nadech: Mai Dai na Mark, I want my niece to be married to someone who is the same age as her not you who have been the same age as me. She is still young 18 years old and you are like 36 I don't want my niece to cry with tears when you leave her.
Mark: But she is Mint, the women I always thought of
Nadech: do you know that I don't want my niece to love a playboy like you. It was horrible her last life so I don't want it to happen again.

Fah pushed the door and interrupted

Fah: Uncle ka, we are really fated lover and there's no chance that I will be sad when I am with him.
Nadech: BUT LOOK AT YOUR AGE!!! Do you want to live in this kind of love!!!
Fah: Age doesn't matter for me anymore!!! I kept of thinking about age that's why I have gone this far!! Know I understand that age doesn't affect love!!!
Nadech: No matter what no!!!
Fah took off and Mark went after her.

NOTE: THe SAD PART IS COMING!! There is about to be and end of this story.

Mark: Fah, diow where are you going?
Fah: To Mints favorite place that she likes
Mark: the mountain?
Fah: chai Ka follow me

---------------mountains (Nadech is also following them)

Fah: uncle Mark you love Mint don't you?
Mark: Chai, I love you
Fah: I just wanted to give you this bag that you left in the airplane when I came back from America.
Mark: thank you
Fah: open it
Mark opened the bag and saw 2 pills
Fah: if you really love me lets die together
Mark: Fah I can't I still have my son he needs a life and he needs to marry first
Fah: this is not true love then. We might have the same issue next life if we don't do this.
Mark: Fah, I understand you well. We shouldn't harm our lives just to get together. I love you...
Nadech: AEMIKA go home right now
Fah: MAI!!! I won't I will stay here until you let us marry
Nadech ran up to her and dragged her Marj was trying to pulled Fah towards Mark. But Nadech was stronger and grabbed Fah. Slowly Mark took one pill and ate it.
Mark: Fah if I don't get you this life then I won't live.
Fah saw Mark eating it then she pushed Nadech and went for Mark. She took one of the Pill from Marks hand and sallow it and Mark and Fah hugged tightly to eachother. The last thing Mark did to Fah was a kiss on the lips then both of them closed there eyes and died. Nadech saw them laying on the mountain top still hugging eachother tightly and he cried. He decided not to burry them and let them stay at that place forever.

That's why every night if you go to the mountains you will see 2 people a women and a Man hugging eachother looking at the moon and the stars. They didn't get to be together for 2 life time but it doesn't mean they can't live together as spirits. Every night you will hear them weeping about there past 2 life not getting eachother. You will hear 2 sweet voice singing a love song. That is why the mountain is known as the mountain of true love.

It's not a really happy ending but more happier than the last ending right?

The end. COMPLETED!!

nklue1

sarNie Adult
Wahhhhh so sad
i agree that this is a better ending
thank u so much for reading this ff
i lovd it

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
its v sad n its true love. Thank u chalidaluvprin i enjoyed this ff vm, thank u for ur time writing this beautiful ff.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I know I love it!!!!! But people have things to do and we need to wait. P.S. I'm from Cambodia Too!!
Hey, im cambodian too. It's cool to see somebody that's cambodian online. Same goes for you too Coca @Coca.