Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Puean Ruam Tarng

• I Love You Too

• Total voters

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i loved all of it. but the kinna poppy like one like track 9 was eh. haha but i think its as great as his 1st album :D recommend it to everyone!

cecilia

Staff member
^hmn.. i like his accent .. Lol .. plus the songs are good .. acutally the album is good and so are the mv ..

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i especially love every single one of his songs...but i'll go with "someone"....because best was in the mv with him..

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
love love love Jung Wa Hua Jai.....i heard the song and fell in love with bie all over again....he is just an amazing singer and actor^^

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Bie has an awesome voice of course and good looks also.. he can totally dance!! I havent' seen the MV's yet only for the first track.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Jung Wa Hua Jai is not my type of song that I can listen to everyday but wow it has the most votes for now.. hehe.

noungning

Heartless
lol i'm a harsh critic when it comes to music.

this album overall is horrible. his last album was much better.

the songs were written as if they've only thought of the last hit single from his previous album. and written songs to only surround that one single, i need somebody.

the only one that sounds decent is track 1, but it also a rip off from the beats of a classic, and it was promoted on pentor.

but i'd move on lol, i listened to the whole album once and didn't want to hear it a 2nd round. -_-

`HuNnY`

sarNie Hatchling
im a big fan of bie and many of his songs, but this album wasnt that good.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I thought this ablum was great over all, although some songs are like...I actaully like this one more than the last one, just a little bit more...I especially LOOOOVE! number 9, it's so catchy! and great to dance to! I love it

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
i just recieved my copy of bie's "i love u 2" music video vcd in the mail a few days ago. gosh, it was soo good! it was worth my $.

bie is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! love track 8 (love @ first sight) because i like the way he rapped in there....especially when he sings...

"...you drive me crazy....i need somebody..."

oh...my heart is melting for him.....hehe..

i just wish that he'd come to the united states someday. love that guy!